Our condo is located on the Comal river and is part of The Inverness at New Braunfels Resort. This property is across the street from the world famous Schlitterbahn Water Park and central to the Texas Hill Country.
Fully furnished 2 bedroom 2 bath with covered parking. Immaculate interior, clean, and ready for summer fun on the Cold Comal River..
Please call for availability as the calender only reflects full bookings for both units.
1. Backyard? - The beautiful spring fed Comal River
2. Landa Park - less than one mile
3. Shopping in historic Gruene/Gruene Dance Hall - three miles
4. San Marcos Outlet Mall - 15 miles
5. River Outfitters/shuttles - will pick up at facility
6. Wurstfest - less than one mile
7. Schlitterbahn Water Park across street
8. Toob Shute - Walking Distance
9. Restaurants - Walking Distance
10. Alamo and San Antonio Riverwalk - 35 Minutes
11. Fiesta Texas - 45 minutes
12. Sea World - 50 minutes
13. Central Texas Golf Fest participants welcome
14. Guadalupe River Tubing, Canoeing, and Rafting
15. Multiple 18 hole golf courses within 20 miles
16. Gruene Hall--2 miles
17. Austin City Limits - 45 minutes
**3 night min. stay required
Keywords: Condominium, Inverness New Braunfels, Comal River, New Braunfels Lodging
We had a fabulous time while we were in New Braunfels over the Memorial Day weekend 2010.
The Condo was decorated very nicely and comfortable for four people. However, it would be cramped if more than four tried to stay.
We were disappointed on the size of the patio. It really is not meant to have more than 2 or 3 people, 4 was very crowded. We were also disappointed in the slight view of the river. We thought we would have an opportunity to sit on the patio comfortably and watch the toobers, not so much.
The Condo location is premium and on a perfect spot on the river. We really enjoyed hanging out on the banks right where we were staying. We also enjoyed the ability to get in right at the Condo, float down the river, get out and have a small walk back to the Condo - Very Convenient!
Donna was a GEM to work with. She was very helpful and provided additional information for surrounding sights. She responded very quickly to any questions that we had.
I would definitely recommend this place for anyone who wants to be in the middle of it ALL!
Stephanie H. Royse City, TX
Married couple who enjoys vacation travel
We think our Condo is in the absolute perfect location in New Braunfels. Situated on the Comal river right across the street from Shlitterbahn. We've been bringing our children here for many years and always had great fun in New Braunfels. So while on vacation one year we saw an Ad for a Condo for sale and decided to buy so we could visit here more often. The area seems to get more popular each year.
This riverfront property has a large lawn area and the only place with a pool and two hotubs within a few feet of the Comal. BBQ pits, picnic tables, and lounge chairs makes for a great day on the river. Once you are here you never really have to drive anywhere because dining, shopping, and nightlife is all in walking distance.