Sequim Farmhouse Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4-5)
Relax and rejuvenate at the Seaview Vacation Rental at Cedarbrook, overlooking the city of Sequim, majestic Mt. Baker and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Bright, cottage-like 2 bedroom, 1 bath home (sleeps 4-5) boasts beautiful views and all of the amenities of home. Stroll through the lavender fields and enjoy all our top-selling bath and body products and our famous culinary delights. Less than an hour drive to Hurricane Ridge Ski and Snowboard Area, Sequim is a great place to play this winter!
Experience the Olympic Peninsula
• Lavender Farm Faire (July): Visit the 'Lavender Capital of North America,' Sequim, WA, with lavender farms offering tours, food, beverages, lavender crafting, cooking demonstrations, workshops, entertainment and more.
Olympic Peninsula Activities:
• Hurricane Ridge Ski and Snowboard Area: Less than an hour away from snow and slopes
• Olympic Discovery Trail: Walk or ride your bike along the paved trails between Pt. Angeles and Pt. Townsend
• Wine Tasting: Visit local, award-winning wineries offering tours and tastings.
• Dungeness Spit and Lighthouse: Hike along the 5 mile beach to the working lighthouse
• Ferry to Victoria, BC: Peruse the famous Buchart Gardens, or enjoy high tea at the Empress Hotel
• Sol Duc Hot Springs: Soak at the hot springs in the midst of the Olympic Rain Forest (Open April - October)
Keywords: fully furnished, cottage, cabin, Sequim, home, house, vacation rentals, long term rentals
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
About Marcella Stachurski
Gary and Marcella Stachurski, owners of Cedarbrook Lavender Farm and Seaview Vacation Rentals at Cedarbrook, invite you to vacation on the grounds of our working Lavender farm. Stay as long as you wish and we assure you that you will want to come back soon!
Marcella Stachurski purchased this farmhouse in 2005
Why Marcella Stachurski chose Sequim
Our love for the Olympic Peninsula brought us to Sequim in 2005 and we wanted to share staying on our farm with others. We enjoy visiting with all of our guests. We aim to please, just ask!
What makes this farmhouse unique
Our vacation rental is a home away from hom that is situated in the southwest corner of Cedarbrook Lavender Farm and has a beautiful northeastern view of Mt. Baker and the Strait of Juan de Fuca. No need to drive to a lavender farm if you stay with us you're there, just a stroll on the connecting pathway to the farm.
Guestbook comments from the owner
This was an awesome Vacation. We enjoyed the beautiful view. We saw all we could see everyday we were here and each day was more beautiful than the last. From Unit 1 Guest Book