Relax and rejuvenate at the Cedarbrook Lavender Seaview Vacation Rental overlooking the city of Sequim, majestic Mt. Baker and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Bright, cottage-like 2 bedroom, 1 bath home (sleeps 4-5) boasts beautiful views and all of the amenities of home. Stroll through the lavender fields and enjoy all our top-selling bath and body products and our famous culinary delights. Less than an hour drive to Hurricane Ridge Ski and Snowboard Area, Sequim is a great place to play this winter!
Experience the Olympic Peninsula
-Lavender Farm Faire (July): Visit the 'Lavender Capital of North America,' Sequim, WA, with lavender farms offering tours, food, beverages, lavender crafting, cooking demonstrations, workshops, entertainment and more. LEARN MORE http://www.cedarbrooklavender.com/events.cfm?CFID=100301949&CFTOKEN=49670480
Olympic Peninsula Activities:
• Hurricane Ridge Ski and Snowboard Area: Less than an hour away from snow and slopes
• Olympic Discovery Trail: Walk or ride your bike along the paved trails between Pt. Angeles and Pt. Townsend
• Wine Tasting: Tour local, award-winning wineries offering tours and tastings.
• Dungeness Spit and Light House: Hike along the 5 mile beach to the working lighthouse
• Ferry to Victoria, BC: Peruse the famous Buchart Gardens, or enjoy high tea at the Empress Hotel
• Sol Duc Hot Springs: Soak at the hot springs in the midst of the Olympic Rain Forest (open April - October)
Keywords: fully furnished, cottage, cabin, Sequim, home, house, vacation rentals, long term rentals
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2006
Gary and Marcella Stachurski owners of Cedarbrook Lavender and The Seaview Vacation Rentals invite you to stay on the grounds of our working Lavender farm. Stay for 2 nights, a week or a month we assure you that you will enjoy your stay and will want to come back soon.
We love the Olympic Peninsula and purchased our farm which included the homes in 2005. We wanted to share staying on our farm with others. Memorial Weekend of 2005 began our venture wih the farm vacation rental and we enjoy visiting with all of our guests. We aim to please, just ask!
Our vacation rental is situated in the southwest corner of the farm and has a beautiful view of Mt. Baker with a northeastern view which includes the Straits of Juan de Fuca. We have deer that stroll through the rental property and farm twice a day along with other wildlife. No need to drive your car to a lavender farm if you stay with us you're there, just a stroll on the connecting pathway to the farm.
Outdoor activities and hiking nearby - property located on the North Olympic Peninsula
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.