We are almost the only in the area to provide properties very finely fitted and well equipped. The environment is friendly. You will find yourself integrate in the local italian culture.
Every house is prepared for the maximum comfort of our guests!
You will be provided of a small local guidance that includes, information of basic utility (directions to beach, supermarket, mall, restaurants, pizzeria, café, train station, taxi, car/moto rental etc.), advised restaurants and pizzerie, wine bars, activies to do (for kids also, dayvisits...), things to do (the local offer for relax, kids, sport) and to see (the local offer to be visited sorted by distance with a short description)...
Upon request we can arrange for you at competitive prices compared to the standard prices (best price guarantee):
- Airport & train station pickup service, local taxi service for cheaper prices compared to ordinary
- grocery products at home at your arrival upon your list request
- housekeeping service
- daily visits to local medieval towns, historical sites etc, local wine and mozzarella farms, Rome, Naples, Caserta, outlets
- daily or half day on local boat (11 meters) with lunch on board (local food and fished seafood), baths fishing, visits to remote beaches, on the coast, or to the islands of Ventotene and Ponza.
- daily tour to local thermal sites with baths and treatments
- massages at home
- local assistance for anything you may need
You can reach walk by the beautiful fine golden sandy beach of Gianola (300m) with the most warm and calm waters of the Lazio area thanks to the fact that is in the middle of the Gaeta Gulf.
The house in a strategic position to explore the best Roman sites in the world, the sea, medieval towns on the sea, visit the amazing Pontine Islands and more!
You can organize daily visits to Rome and Naples/Pompei (city centres just 1 hour away by train; 14E daily ticket for all the public transports including trains) and come back for the sunset on the quite of the Gaeta Gulf away from the city confusion.
Within 15km you have lots of charmy medieval towns, with small handicraft shops, old restaurants to taste local flavours... Gaeta, Sperlonga, Formia, Itri, Bassiano, Cassino, Sora, Isola Liri...
Dozen of local seafood restaurants that prepares the local fishes according to the local tradition.
Dozen of Roman sites that you can find on walking tracks along the sea in the Natural Reserves of Gianola (Formia) and Monte Orlando (Gaeta) at just 5 minutes.
The main activities that our guests enjoy are:
- swim at the sea
- walking along the coast, walking path in the Natural Reserves (3 less than 15min away)
- Sea tours, fishing days on the Dario's boat,
- Diving (underwater caves, ship wrecks;
- Thermal bath - Spa (Suio thermal centre is just 20 min away!)
- Massages at home (only 30Euros 50min);
- Learning Farm for Kids and horse riding at the Gianola Natural Reserve;
- Kite surfing and wind surfing (just down the beach there is a N.1 spot!)
- Surfing. Sant'Agostino beach in Gaeta and Sperlonga are some of the best spots of Southern Italy;
- Climbing. One of the best spot in the Lazio area for all levels with an amazing view is in Sant’Agostino beach. But there is also the Montagna Spaccata to climb that is amazing too!!!!
- Golf in the 18 holes court of Castel Volturno just 30min away...