Memorable Stay at Serdar-i-Ekram
Submitted: October 8, 2012
Stayed: September 2012
* in a very bohemian and fun location, the apartment is very close to the Galata tower, lovely boutiques and quirky shops, lots of restaurants and cafes, and of course, Istiklal Street.
* The streets go uphill and downhill very steeply and throughout, and is mostly cobble-stoned; so the location is not for one who has trouble walking, or for the elderly.
* A quiet building easy to lose so I recommend getting an airport pick-up arrangement from the hotel. It costs 30 Euros, which is not a big amount considering taxi drivers tend to charge more sometimes.
* Apartment is on 4th floor (steep climb) and there is no lift, so again, if you have any disability, heavy luggage, or aged, reconsider.
* Clean & beautiful apartment. Trendy, spacious. Plenty of towels, bedsheets, dishes, cutlery at disposal. Clealiness is the most important consideration for me, and the apartment fulfilled it.
* 2 bedrooms (large) and 1 bathroom (small). Kitchen with all applicances, large living-room.
* Website states there's Wifi but either there is no Wifi, or building has issues with it - not sure. But hosts were very accomodating in trying to fix issue which got restored.
Overall, I recommend this apartment for a family or friends but because it is so lovely, I also request future customers to take care of it and keep it clean because I'd like to go back to stay here again!
Helpful votes: 5/6
Did you find this review helpful?