|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Chic, furnished apartment with fully equipped kitchenette (dish washer, micro-wave, cooking stove, coffee mashine, kattle, toaster, dishes and cutlery for a minimum of 4 persons). A piece of equipment is also a flat-screen TV with integrated DVD-Player, Hifi system, broadband Internet access incl. LAN-Cable (no additional fee) safe, iron, ironing board and a hair dryer. There is an intercom by the entry. Also a working area with a desk and a lamp is available. Each apartment has its unique style, therefore the equipment can slightly vary from one apartment to another. All tenants have access to both fitness room and laundry room. Guests can use either elevator or staircase.
Our rent includes VAT and covers:
• All additional costs: electricity, water, heating etc.
• Wi-Fi Internet connection 24/day
• Weekly cleaning of the apartment + controlling day once a week
• End cleaning of the apartment
• Waste disposal
• Services of our Support Center by phone and email
We do not charge any provision!
For more information please check our website:
Founded in Switzerland in 1999, VISIONAPARTMENTS specialises in the rental of high-quality furnished apartments known for their commitment to service and style at best city locations. The company advanced from start-up to Switzerland’s market leader in just a short time and is now expanding in phases both domestically and abroad. Its business now comprises three brands: VISIONAPARTMENTS, under which it rents exclusive apartments in the bustling urban centres of Europe; VISIONVILLAS, through which luxury residences are available; and VISIONDESIGN, an online portal where users can order furniture, furnishings, and related accessories – including many of the company’s own creations.
22 Apartments in the 3rd district, situated on the ground floor and newly reconstructed roof top level adapted by architects from the company 'Lichtblau & Spindler'.These apartments are well suited for individuals who want a quiet environment, family oriented neighbourhood and greenery around them. A park which is ideal for families with children can be found at the rear of the building. At the end of Leonhardgasse you can find the Fiakerplatz with a monument of the 'Fiakerdörfl'.Hundertwasser Haus Vienna and the Hundertwasser Kunsthaus are in the neighbourhood and are highly recommended. Underground: The apartments are very easy to reach by U3 (Station 'Schlachthausgasse'). Bus: 74A, 77A, 80A. Tram: 18. The Vienna airport Schwechat is only fifteen minutes by car away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||€300|
Cancellation policy prior to start of the rental
The cancellation of all types of rentals is possible only in the following cases and with the following restrictions:
1. If the client expresses their wish to cancel the rental earlier than 30 days prior to rental start, no cancellation fee shall be charged.
2. If the client expresses their wish to cancel the rental within 30 days to 14 days prior the rental start, the client is obliged to pay the administration fee equal to 10% of the rent (but no less than 200 EUR).
3. If the client expresses their wish to cancel the rental less than 14 days before the rental start or later, cancellation is possible only if a replacement is found. If so, the client undertakes to pay the administration fee equal to 10% of the rent (but no less than 200 EUR). Otherwise, the client is obliged to pay the full rent rate of the previously agreed rental period, but no more than 1 monthly rent
The whole amount including rent and deposit must be paid before moving in. We reserve the right not to deliver the key cards unless the total amount is credited to our account, along with deposit.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.