St Cyprien House Rental Photos and Description
Private Pool And Mature Garden. Shops And Restaurants At Walking Distance
This pretty villa is to be found in a no through road, in the medieval market town of St Cyprien.
Set in the heart of the Black Perigord, with all the 'must see' sights of the Dordogne in a 20km radius, it is the ideal place from which to explore the area.
Once being back at the house after your daily visits, you will enjoy relaxing near the pool or in the mature garden.
* large lounge with cozy sitting area and a formal dining area. french doors lead to the terrace. It is equipped with table and chairs to enjoy dining Al fresco.
* fully equipped kitchen with dining area and dishwasher, electric plates, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer and all the usual culinary equipment you might expect.
* 3 bedrooms : 2 double and a children's bedroom with a bunk bed
* family bathroom with a bath/shower and a double washbasin
* separate toilet
* Mature garden of 1500m² with bushes, mature trees, flowers and a large grassy area for the children to enjoy.
* Beautiful newly built pool 8mx4m, with roman steps and wooden decking. It is all fenced to provide a maximum of security.
* terrace equipped with table and chairs to dine outside.
* parking on street or in the garage
- children welcome
About Mrs Sabine Grossemy
We are based in Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you.
In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration.
By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges.
You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site:
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne!