Alicante City Centre Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Brand new apartment with wifi, terrace and 15 minutes walk from the beach
Cozy and bright 2 bedroom apartment located on the sixth floor of the building (with elevator) corner with unobstructed views. It has heating throughout the house
It consists of:
- 1 double bedroom with air conditioning and double bed. Being very broad offers the possibility to add a cot or extra bed if guests need. It has a large closet 2. 50m.
- 1 single room with single bed. Large wardrobe 1. 50m.
- Dining for 6 people with access to the terrace. Furniture, TV and a large sofa bed for two new people. It has air conditioning but due to its location on the corner always runs a very nice breeze making it virtually unnecessary use.
- New kitchen fully equipped with sink and hob very pretty. A toaster, microwave, oven, fridge with freezer (3 drawers), coffee and tea capsules Scandinavian.
- Spacious bathroom with new furniture and partition. Towels, rug and toilet paper ..
- Terrace with table and chairs. In winter it is nice to have breakfast on it while the sun caress you. Instead summer will be at dusk after a long day when we can sit and have a coffee or soda enjoying the gentle breeze.
The apartment has wireless internet and all sorts of amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Enjoy the benefits of having everything close and quiet stay in a nice neighborhood, without the drawbacks of living in the bustle with noise etc.
Close to all kinds of shops, Lidl, Mas y Mas supermarket, pharmacy, banks, restaurants, etc. tight. Only a 2 minute walk.
You can walk to the beach in 15 minutes to the city center in 20, though being well connected is very nice up on the tram and only 8 minutes to reach the city center. The tram stop is 50 meters from the apartment (can be seen from the terrace) and allows you to visit places like the beach of San Juan, Campello, Benidorm, Altea, etc.. The car is not necessary.
Getting to the Castle of Santa Barbara or the Archaeological Museum is as easy as picking up the tram and get off at the second stop.
You will receive a map of the city and tram schedules, I'll be happy to answer all your questions.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
I love meeting people from around the world.
Why Monica chose Alicante City Centre
For 3 years was my home and I realized it was perfect, perfect to explore the city and surrounding area, close to everything without being in the hustle and bustle.
What makes this apartment unique
You can walk to almost everything but the tram stops almost at the door, which connects us all in a very short time, making the car unnecessary.