Tahoe Donner House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
The perfect Tahoe retreat filled with light, warmth, and charm located on one of the quietest streets in Tahoe Donner, an exclusive community on the outskirts of Truckee. You have full use of the Tahoe Donner recreation center hot tubs and work-out facilities in winter as well as three pools, private Donner Lake beach club, tennis and golf in summer (guest fee required for all of the above). Great sled run for the kids next to the house with sleds provided. Free reliable wi-fi! Everything you need for a getaway is at the house and available to you. Come. Enjoy.
Lake Tahoe is just 20 minutes away! It is also a short drive to world-class skiing such as Sugarbowl, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, and Northstar-at-Tahoe. A small, family-friendly, ski resort here at Tahoe Donner is a perfect place for children and beginner skiers. Cross-country ski, here at Tahoe Donner's own center, or only a short drive to Royal Gorge or Tahoe Cross Country. We are close to world-class golf, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, road bike routes, rock climbing, kayaking, sailing, boating, rafting, and more.
OUR HOME FEATURES:
* Newer carpet, and newer lodge-style living room furniture
* Sun deck with beautiful mountain view
* Master bedroom - queen-size bed, twin trundle bed, cable flat screen TV, VCR/DVD, and full bath with over-size tub
* Bedroom Two – queen-size bed
* Bedroom Three – queen-size bed, triple bunk beds, small cable TV, VCR
* Guest Bath - full bath, washer, and dryer
* Kitchen – fully equipped with gas range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffeemaker, cooking utensils, blender,crock pot,etc.
* Linens provided
* Flat screen Cable TV (photos may not be updated!), DVD/VCR, CD, stereo
* Woodstove (wood provided)and central heating
* Two-car attached garage plus three additional parking places
* Pack-n-play, booster chair, and plenty of toys and books for the little ones
* Absolutely no smoking or pets, please
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
About The Owner
We are a mountain loving family that has recently relocated from the East Bay to the Folsom area. We love to enjoy all the outdoor activities that Tahoe has to offer.
We have two kids that think of our place as their home away from home. We hope you enjoy yourself at our cabin as much as we do!
The Owner purchased this house in 1998
Why The Owner chose Tahoe Donner
Tahoe Donner has wonderful ammenities and is close to the historic downtown area of Truckee. Donner Lake is a terrific small lake that we enjoy and Lake Tahoe is a short 20 minute drive away. No need to sit in the Tahoe traffic to come to Chateau Chamonix!
What makes this house unique
We have a comfortable cabin that is on a quiet street halfway between the two Tahoe Donner recreation centers. Our place sits on a hill that is great for sledding, no need to drive to enjoy a quick sled down our hill!