|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
- superb self catering holiday home
- five bedrooms all with luxury en-suite bath or shower rooms
- 3 x double rooms
- 1 x 2 x double bed room
- 1 x great family / sleep over room sleeps four
- internet / wifi
- full Sky TV package
- Tesco deliveries
- open log fire in the main lounge
- full sized snooker table in the games room.
- mini football field
- climbing frame with swings and slide
- large pond
- located on the Archerfield Golf Course development
- close to North Berwick and Gullane
- championship golf courses Muirfield and Gullane nearby
- beautiful beaches on the doorstep and interesting playpark
- beauty Spa within the estate
- boutique shopping in nearby North Berwick
- Edinburgh half an hour by train and less than an hour by car
- nearest village of Dirleton has excellent eateries, a good village shop and an amazing castle ruin.
This house is absolutely stunning and the pictures just don't do it justice. There is lots of indoor and outdoor space and everything you could need. The cocktail glasses and champagne flutes were a lovely touch.
We had an amazing weekend at Beech House and would recommend it highly. Belinda the owner was very helpful. Hopefully one day we will be back!
Brilliant property. Very high standard throughout, great facilities in an excellent location. Thoroughly recommend
THIS HOUSE IS A MUST!!!!
I organised a weekend away for a group of my girlfriends and we were just blown away by this house. The pictures look amazing but it is so much better in real life, just stunning. So much space, furnished to perfection and everything you could need for a chilled out weekend. The house was great for ladies but we didn't get the most out of the games room and back garden, guys and kids would just love it. The attention to detail in every room is what makes this house so luxurious! The bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas, kitchen, oh I could go on, basically every room is better than the last one.
The home owner Belinda was great to deal with, very genuinely, friendly and happy to answer all of my questions. We are also able to extend out exit time by a couple of hours which was much appreciated. The contact we received was very professional and at no time during the booking process did I feel nervous about anything going wrong.
All round we had a fantastic time in the house. I have already recommended it to everyone I know and hope that I am able to spend more time there in the future. We didn't want to leave!
Beech House overlooks Archerfield Golf Course and is in a golf steeped area. We are 5 minutes walk from Yellow Craigs beach and lots of other lovely sandy beaches which are great for walks, summer or winter. Dirleton village has an ancient castle which is glorious and a new attraction not too far away is a Wakeboarding lake - this is fabulous for all ages over 10. North Berwick has great soft play, a picturesque harbour and lots of great shops.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 5 2015 - Dec 18 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||£350|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.