- superb self catering holiday home
- five bedrooms all with luxury en-suite bath or shower rooms
- 3 x double rooms
- 1 x 3 bed room
- 1 x great family / sleep over room sleeps four
- internet / wifi
- full Sky TV package
- Tesco deliveries
- open log fire in the main lounge
- full sized snooker table in the games room.
- mini football field
- climbing frame with swings and slide
- large pond
- located on the Archerfield Golf Course development
- close to North Berwick and Gullane
- championship golf courses Muirfield and Gullane nearby
- beautiful beaches on the doorstep and interesting playpark
- beauty Spa within the estate
- boutique shopping in nearby North Berwick
- Edinburgh half an hour by train and less than an hour by car
- nearest village of Dirleton has excellent eateries, a good village shop and an amazing castle ruin.
Beech House overlooks Archerfield Golf Course and is in a golf steeped area. We are 5 minutes walk from Yellow Craigs beach and lots of other lovely sandy beaches which are great for walks, summer or winter. Dirleton village has an ancient castle which is glorious and a new attraction not too far away is a Wakeboarding lake - this is fabulous for all ages over 10. North Berwick has great soft play, a picturesque harbour and lots of great shops.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Oct 23 2013 - Oct 22 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||£350.00|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.