AROUND THE HOUSE:
- The Piazza San Lorenzo, where the Great Power.
- The Alameda de Hercules (the alternative and bohemian Seville, known for its many terraces and bar area).
- Museum of Fine Arts (Sunday you can visit the flea market of painters in the Museum Square, where City artists exhibit and sell their work).
- Place de la Gavidia
- Most important and famous shopping area of Seville: Bell Street, Street and Calle Tetuan Wurms.
- 5 minutes to find Wurms Street, famous for its shops which will take you to the Plaza del Salvador (typical for its bars and tapas) and Constitution Avenue, where you can visit the Cathedral, La Giralda and the District of Santa Cruz.
-Also To the back of the floor, 5 minutes, is the Guadalquivir River to stroll along the shore, enjoying its terraces and gardens.
- Do not forget the Metropol Parasol, also known as "Mushrooms", whose architecture amazes everyone who contemplates. We can also find a museum with Roman ruins that were discovered in the Plaza de la Encarnación several decades ago. On top of this innovative building, we can visit your viewpoint from which to admire the great views it gives.
- The main monuments such as the Cathedral, the Giralda, Barrio Santa Cruz, Barrio de Triana, La Torre del Oro, the Macarena neighborhood, etc .. And other interesting sites such as Isla Mágica Theme Park. They are 15 minutes.
- Next to the apartment is La Bodega May 2. Where you can enjoy its varied and delicious tapas, all without the budget to skyrocket.
- In the vicinity of the Plaza de San Lorenzo, you can also visit the Bar Rodriguez. Their specialty is snails! Oh that good!
- Just after the Piazza San Lorenzo, in the Calle de Hernán Cortés, can taste the typical food of this place full of Cofrade environment. Do not you can lose your croquettes