|Property type||chateau / country house|
Apartment of 70 sqm. double room with en-suite, large living room with 3/4 beds, a TV, fireplace, library and video library, large kitchen (oven, crockery, utilities and final cleaning included)
large garden, pergola, tables, deck chairs, hammock.
Our hospitality 'includes:
- Accommodation without breakfast
- Final cleaning
- The outdoor barbeque and fireplace in room ready for use
- The use of the garden, the pergola and carport
- The equipment for self-repair of road bikes or
Casafiore is a nice place to be and Silva is a perfect hostess.
The house is very complete, Nothing is missing. For Peaple who wants to see citers like Bologna, Faenza and even Firenze is it a ideal place. The garden is quiet with perfect fourniture. Silva was a great help with advises for a good restaurant and how to go by train to Firenze.
On est arrivé à 3 personnes de ce bel appartement ou un gâteau et une bouteile de vin nous attendaient dans l'hospitalière cuisine,on s'est tout de suite senti comme à la maison!
Je me réjouis d'y retouner!
La description de la maison est conforme à l'annonce.La proprietaire,Silva est des plus accueillante,trés sympa et nous a fourni de très bons conseils pour visiter la région.
La maison est très propre et agréable,c'est un bon point de départ pour visiter la région.
A recommander sans problèmes.
Welcome to Casa Fiore!
Our house 'located about 3 km from the square of Faenza, Town of Ceramics of the Neo-Classical, easily reachable on bike trail with our bikes (free of charge) and public transport.
E'circondata by a large private garden for guest to rest, cook with barbeque dinners with friends under a beautiful pergola and keep your car.
We are about 10 km from Brisighella, medieval village and spa, at the foot of the park vein of gypsum Meat '(we are available for any Nordic walking lessons with an instructor).
The central location of our house is an ideal base for:
- Tired guests in need of peace and natural and artistic places within walking distance (International Museum of Ceramics in Faenza 3 km);
- Park in the vein of gypsum Meat 'to 12 km; Wonderland and the Adriatic coast at 45 km.
- Guests sports, trekking and cycling (we will show you with a lot of pleasure walking on the pedals and the short, medium and long distance);
- Travelers can relax in the countryside between a trip and the other in the cities' surrounding:
Ravenna (35 km), Wonderland (45), Bologna (50km), Florence (100 km), Venice (200km).
- Families with children, who can play in the large garden and cook living in the house with no architectural barriers and constraints