GREAT LOCATION - BEAUTIFUL STREET - SPACIOUS APARTMENT - ELEGANT - SUNNY - COMFORTABLE - RELAXING - VERY CLEAN - INTERESTING VIEWS - CONVENIENT - PARKING SPACE AVAILABLE - KID FRIENDLY (we provide stroller, highchair, play-pen)
Please read testimonials.'
Google Earth: 3725 Cervino St. off Ugarteche near Zoo.
4 bdrm, 3.5 bthrm, 2000 sq. ft. two (2) story spacious apartment.
2 elegant plant- filled terraces - romantic in evenings.
ECONOMICAL alternative to multiple hotel rooms. Sleep up to 7 adults. Wonderful for two couples...
APARTMENT ITSELF has..:
Elegant formal dining; Large eat-in kitchen w/ microwave and full amenities; water-machine; laundry room w/ washer/semi-dryer; TONS of CLOSET space; bathroom off kitchen.
Also has...... SOOTHING LIVING ROOM w/ two (2) separate conversational areas both having direct access to outdoor terraces.
3 BEDROOMS Upstairs:
1 BEDROOM Downstairs: w/
MASTER BDRM w/ KING BED: marbled bathroom, jacuzzi, closets, safe, AC/Heater, color Cable TV/, direct access to upstairs balcony.
2nd BDRM: QUEEN BED: AC/Heater, Desk, TV, closets, safe box.
3rd BDRM: DOUBLE BED and also one (1) SINGLE BED in corner area - - great room for kids); large closets, bookshelve, AC/ Heater.
4th BDRM: Single Bed, room off kitchen. Has it's own bathroom w/ shower. Very cute.
OFFICE: Upstairs w/ WiFi, Internet hook-up and also a printer for your use. BRIGHT, Lots of light.
UPSTAIRS FAMILY ROOM: Comfortable, Informal w/ Cable TV, DVD, Stereo/CD/cassette player, Games for kids.
BATHROOMS: 3.5 of them include:
1) Large FULL w/ Jacuzzi off Master Bedroom;
2) Full bathroom upstairs w/ tub and shower;
3) GUEST bathroom downstairs off entry area;
4) Half w/ shower off of the kitchen in downstairs bedroom;
ELEVATOR - Semi-private in front; also can use SErvice Elevator in back off kitchen.
LOCATION - the best and near everything.
CERVINO STREET: Unique, Beautiful, Elegant, Historical, Charming, European-Like, Interesting 'people-watching' Cafe-life outside
WALKING DISTANCE or SHORT CAB to everything: restaurants, bistros, museums, tango shows, jogging parks, hospitals, health clubs, movie theaters, large supermarket that deliver, shopping malls, flower and specialty shops, Japanese and Botanical Gardens, the Eva Peron Museum, and many ART GALLERIES.
EASY ACCESS to Recoleta Village's Cemetery, Design Center, weekend arts and craft fair, Puerto Madero, and central part of the city.
ON-SITE MANAGER: Llewelyn will meet and greet you, show you everything about the apartment and answer any questions you have. She is nearby around corner street in case of any emergencies!!
SECURITY and DOORMEN: Excellent!! Doormen, elaborate security key system, and local police station nearby. VERY SAFE area!!
AMENITIES: EVERYTHING except YOU!!
PHOTOS: Please contact owner directly and I'll send you some more photos!
ABILITY to SPEAK w/ PAST GUESTS: YES...I can arrange this and do encourage this in your decision making process.
Keywords: Condo, 2-floor beautiful apartment in Palermo, Buenos Aires. Sunny, comfortable, Safe
I'm a teacher of English and American culture. Ray works for the historic Brooklyn Navy Yard and the Knickerbocker Tennis & Field Club. We both have a passion for travel. Teaching and tennis brought us to Buenos Aires in 2006 and we fell in love with THIS neighborhood and THIS street!!! You will too.
Thanks for considering 'Casa Cervino.' Please contact me for more photos and 'info booklet.' I also have a booklet of guests' reviews written in the Guest Comment book.
- - The apartment is open, sunny and spacious.
- - Cervino St. looks like a beautiful movie set.
- - It's charming, safe, and near everything.
- - It's Latin America, Europe and the USA in one!
- - There's lots to do for adults and children.
- - The 'Central Park' of BA is only 10 minutes by foot.
- - The street ends at the zoo fence so the street itself has less traffic than most in Buenos Aires.
- - The gym is just across the street. So is everything else.
It's walking distance to EVERYTHING!
We have a beautiful apartment ready to meet all your vacation rental needs. You will love this neighborhood.
When you arrive, our wonderful friend from NYC, Llewelyn C., and her better half, Jim, will meet and greet you upon your arrival and make sure you are as comfortable and settled in as possible.
Our doorman/Super, Victor, is the most helpful person and keeps a keen eye on things in the building and on the street too. He can organize an Argentine BBQ (Asado) for you on the roof-top.
We as Owners and Onsite Managers are Unique. We are:
1) Hands on before your trip, during if necessary and after in follow-up.
2) We are not some impersonal agency. Our onsite manager is originally from NYC and will make sure you are comfortable.
3) Speak to me personally about how our onsite manager has gone above and beyond so often to help guests through medical emergencies, unexpected apartment situations requiring immediate attention, ...on and on.
4) We cater to families with babies and toddlers. We have crib, high chair, stroller....you don't need to bring.
5) Most of all, we personally care that you have a memorable experience in your 'home-away-from-home' in Buenos Aires.
- - Check-in Manager lives 3 blocks away.
- - SAFE - SAFE - Police station around corner.
- - ATM & BANK - Half a block to right.
- - HOSPITAL - - Two blocks away.
- - PHARMACY - - Around corner.
- - GYM (great) - Directly across street.
- - PILATES - - - Studio around corner one block.
- - JOGGING - - - In park 10 minute walk from house.
- - TENNIS - - - - Many red-clay tennis courts nearby
- - ICE CREME - - 3 exceptional Cafes w/in walking
- - RESTAURANTS - Many in neighborhood.
- -SHOPPING - - Many interesting boutiques.
- - JAZZ CLUBS - Minutes from apartment (ask me)
- - MORE, MORE, MORE.......
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Christmas-Peak Tourist Months
Dec 1 - Mar 31
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$500.00|
|Cancellation policy is contained in Contract.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.