Trogir Villa Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms + gallery with twin beds, 5 bathrooms, small gym, sleeps 8 + 2
Villa Ojdana was built in 2012. It is located on the fenced property of 16,000 square meters with olive groves and almonds, on the slopes of the mountain Kozjak near the town of Trogir, the Split airport and the Zagreb-Dubrovnik free-way junction.
This beautiful villa with pool can accommodate 10 people. It was built in cascade and extends over 3 levels. The first level has a kitchen, dining room, living room area connected with the study / library area on the gallery, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The second level comprises a bedroom with a bathroom, an apartment with a living area, one bedroom, bathroom and a gallery with twin beds on the third level. All rooms have access to the loggia / terrace / balcony area with garden furniture.
Villa Ojdana has 5 bathrooms (4 inside the house, 1 beneath the pool and gym), each with a shower. The large one on the ground floor has a whirlpool bath also. The property has also a wine cellar, a gym, an open kitchen with barbecue, a garage, a playground, a bowling alley (boccia) and a large garden.
Villa Ojdana is suitable for families with children and pets, a group of friends. It can also be used for business meetings, small art colonies and special occasions (weddings, graduations...).
ACTIVITIES AND TOURS WE CAN ARRANGE FOR YOU:
- Rafting on River Cetina - departure from Omiš, twice a day (09:00 and 14.30 hrs). Duration: 4 hrs. What to bring on this trip: T-shirt, bathing suit, towel, sports shoes, extra clothes and shoes you will put on after the trip.
- Canu Safari - Duration of excursion: 2hrs. Price includes: guide, insurance, canoe life jacket.
- Cannoning - Duration: 3-4 hrs of walking,waterfalls passing, swimming. Price includes: equipment, guide, insurance.
- Canoeing -Duration: 4 hrs drive in canoe or kayak for two or three persons. Price includes: fruit, equipment, guide, insurance.
Terrain riding -includes instructor. Price: 20 Eur
Tour through Cetina valley - 2 hrs riding, includes instructor.
Riding school - 20 trainings. Price on request.
- Walking tour - Green hills of Trilj. Visiting archaeological findings in Tilurium, visiting rural household and cheese tasting. Price includes: guide, insurance.
- Biking tour - price includes bike rent, helmet, guide.
- Fishing - big game fishing, sometime called offshore sport fishing or offshore game fishing. Duration: 09:00-16:00. Included: pick up and drop off, welcome drink, lunch, baits, equipment. The catch remains on the boat.
- Diving: we offer diving for beginners and also for experienced divers.
- Paint ball: this is and invitation in a game which is full of adrenaline in environment of River Cetina.
Whole day excursions:
- Excursion to Split and Trogir - sightseeing with the local guide in Split and Trogir. After sightseeing free time, driving towards another city. Price includes: transfer with high touristy class bus, guide, tickets for Cathedrals St.Lovre and St.Duje.
- Excursion to Dubrovnik - transfer to Dubrovnik. Sightseeing in duration of 1,5hrs. Price includes:transfer with high touristy class bus, guide,entrance tickets for pharmacy and cathedral.
- Excursion to Vranjaca Cave - price includes: transfer with high touristy class bus, guide, entrance tickets.
- Excursion to Plitvice lakes - Price includes: transfer with high touristy class bus, guide, entrance tickets.
- Excursion to Mostar and Medugorje - driving to Mostar. Sightseeing with the local tour guide, drive to Medugorje. Price includes: transfer with high touristy class bus, guide, entrance tickets for Turska Kuca.:
- Excursion to Krka - driving to national park. Walking through the park and visiting Skradinski Buk. Price includes: transfer with high touristy class bus, guide, entrance tickets.
If you want to rent a car, scooter or bike please feel free to contact us, and we will organize everything for you.
Note: Prices may vary depending on season.