Location, location, location! Immediately off Memorial Drive and directly next to the beginning of the Cliff Walk. 2/10 mile from 1st (Easton's) Beach, 1/2 mile walk to Bellevue Ave. (Mansions) and 3/4 mile walk to downtown Thames Street for shopping, art galleries and restaurants.
RENOVATED & EXPANDED! Lovely furnished Cape in quiet neighborhood. 90% NEW CONSTRUCTION. The new addition to the house has added a master bedroom suite and bath upstairs and doubled the size of the original living room. Interior of house is updated with a new kitchen, granite counter-tops, nice flat, fully fenced in back yard with deck, patio furniture and grill area! ** SEE 'Further Details' for 'Things To Do' **
Lovely Home, Great Neighborhood: Our home sits in a nice, quiet residential neighborhood of Newport. With the beach just down the hill, you can spend a few hours there, come home for lunch and a nap, and head back down to catch the late afternoon sun.
Enjoy the evening while sitting out on the back deck, enjoying the breeze and putting your dinner on the grill while relaxing in your own little private house. And, of course - if you are in the mood for a little downtown dining fun and excitement, Thames Street is just down at the bottom of of the hill on Memorial Blvd. only 3/4 of a mile walking distance.
Tour the famous Bellevue Avenue Mansions, the Tennis Hall of Fame, shopping and much more - ALL within walking distance from the house.
* Easton's BEACH (aka '1st Beach') is literally footsteps away. Children's marine museum and authentic ride Carousel at 1st Beach, snack bar and all facilities.
* Newport's Famous MANSIONS! Bellevue Avenue is walking distance. Go see all the beautiful Mansions, The Breakers, The Marble House, Belcourt Castle, Rosecliff, The Elms and many more! http://www.newportmansions.org/
* CLIFF WALK - The Chanler (formerly known as the Cliff Walk Manor) is visible from the front door of our house! The beginning of the Cliff Walk is at the end of our street. http://www.cliffwalk.com/book.htm
* Tennis Hall of Fame - http://www.tennisfame.com/casino.html
* Fort Adams National Park - http://www.fortadams.org/
* Newport VINEYARDS - http://www.newportvineyards.com/
* OCEAN DRIVE - Breathtaking views of Newport's coastline, Kite-parks, biking, walking... http://www.tenmiledrive.com
* Newport SEAL Watch Safari - http://www.oldportmarine.com/sealsafari.htm
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Aug 26 2013 - Jun 25 2014
|Notes: * * FLEXIBLE on Military/NWC/SWOS class terms * * IF USING A RENTAL AGENT, Rental Rate is $3,000/mo|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.