Port-en-Bessin-Huppain Cottage Rental Photos and Description
Cozy love nest, sea views, in the heart of the landing beaches
NEW - Arrival / departure on Friday or Monday, except for weekly stays late availability In J-15 - The owner of 'The House on the Embankment' has home in one piece, fully renovated large studio in atypical loft and charm, with sea surface.: 45 M2 + 15 M2 outdoor courtyard. Located on the second line of the sea in the cobbled streets of old Port-en-Bessin climbing to the semaphore, only 20 m from the sea and the outer harbor, 100 m from shops and fish market streets. Prime location for a stay on the Normandy coast, the waterfront, near the landing beaches. 'The Fisherman's Shack' combines the charm of the old with a new and cozy all year equipment. Ideal for a couple or solo couple, it consists of:
- A dining area with a large window overlooking the sea, opposite the West Pier, where the tides, the passage of boats and fishermen's houses one contemplates stone Rue de la Mer
- A fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, combi oven, induction hob, extractor, nespresso ...)
- A king-size bedroom area with double bed (linens provided)
- A closed bathroom with shower, sink old charm, WC, VMC (towels provided)
- A utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer
- On the mezzanine accessible by ladder, lounge sofa / TV / home theater space.
- At the rear, an outdoor courtyard 15M2 with sun loungers, garden furniture, barbecue-grilled and with a local beach gear (shrimp nets, ...).
The decor mind Brut & Charme huts fishermen weathered white paneling and stone walls, old tiles and painted floors. Scandinavian spirit and shabby black and white, antique furniture and old materials, vintage and authentic nautical items reissues.
-Several Free public parking at 100 and 200 m. We do not recommend driving around the narrow streets of the old port, but a drop-off is possible for luggage. No parking on the street.
- Quiet and peaceful Ruelle
More information at http: // www. lacabanedespecheurs. com
- not suitable for children
- non smoking only
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed