Versailles Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom renovated apartment with a bathroom and courtyard in the city centre
Weekly and monthly rentals
Weekend (4 nights minimum)
Short stays excluding school holidays and public holidays
Le Petit Appart is a beautiful, renovated 2-room apartment (30 sq.m) in a luxury building on the 1st floor with a courtyard
Sleeps: 4 people + young child
Entirely renovated with exposed beams, parquet flooring, Farrow and Ball paint, non-smoking...
• Open kitchen with bar and bar stool in living room, equipped with vitroceramic hobs, multifunction oven/microwave, Senseo coffee maker, kettle, toaster, refrigerator with freezer compartment, Le Creuset cooker ...), and many kitchen accessories for easy cooking.
• Living room: convertible designer sofa bed for 2 (160x200 cm), coffee table, small round table with chairs
• 1 bedroom with a new mattress and bed for 2 (140x200 cm), hypoallergenic duvet, pillows and memory foam pillows, 2 bedside tables, a desk, and a wardrobe.
Extra blankets are provided if needed.
• Bathroom: shower, wash basin stand, mirror, Acova towel warmer, hair-dryer...
• Other furnishings: flat screen TV, DVD player, Free box Internet, Wi-Fi, iron, vacuum cleaner...
• Information package from the Office of Tourism of Versailles with a map of the city
• Grocery basics, tea/coffee, herbal tea, as well as basic household products so that you do not have to rush around upon your arrival.
• Other services:
Household linen can be rented for 15€/person including: sheets, towels, bathmat, tea towels, wash cloths, table cloth...
Mandatory cleaning fee of 35€
Small pets allowed (5€ per day)
We also rent a studio for 2 people in the same building and a small 25 sq.m house for 4 people on the same road.
Option of organizing guided tours of the Versailles castle and/or the city.
See our website.
• Public paid parking:
Notre Dame market square (50 metres)
Boulevard de la Reine (500 metres)
Avenue de Saint Cloud (500 metres)
• Access by train
SCNF Versailles Rive train station on the right side of the city with a connection to Paris St-Lazare station
SCNF Versailles Chantiers train station with a connection to Paris Montparnasse station
RER C Versailles station on the left side of the city
We are members of the Versailles Office of Tourism.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Le Petit Appart
5 generations of our family has lived in Versailles and we are very passionate about our city.
I am the founder of the Versalis Agence Conseil en Communication in Versailles and so I am always on site and available for tenants.
Active members of the Office of Tourism for over 15 years, we are very informed about what happens in our beautiful royal city.
Why Le Petit Appart chose Versailles
Renting a vacation property is a unique way to discover a town. It allows you to get to know the spirit of the town by interacting with shopkeepers, restaurant workers, and neighbours...why not discover Versailles!
What makes this apartment unique
Les Petits Apparts Versailles are available for rent after having been completely renovated.
They are a combination of ancient historic architecture and modern comfort (double-glazing, good heating, bahroom and moodern kitchen...)