A 210 square meter villa out of the ordinary! Large garden with private pool in an exclusive residential area with sand beach only 5 minutes walk from the house. About 20 minutes drive from downtown Stockholm. From Trinntorp / Tyresö bridge, minutes from the villa, is regular boat traffic out to into the archipelago.
The entrance leads into a large and welcoming hall. There are also three bedrooms. 2 with twin beds and one with a 120cm wide bed. Toilet and shower.
The bright staircase leads up to the first floor with living room, dining room and kitchen in open plan. The dining area has seating for 8 people, fireplace and a lounge group with large flat screen TV. Modern kitchen with materials of the highest standard with a large kitchen island. 1 bedroom with double bed and additional room that can be used as a bedroom with extra bed. Toilet with shower and whirlpool tub. From the kitchen you come out to the pool area.
Dining outdoors, for 8 people, under cover, nicely decorated with fabrics. There is also a grill. The heated pool invites you to lazy days and lots of play. Sofas and lounge chairs around the pool. Very private location with the forest as its nearest neighbour.
There are plenty of activities to explore in the area. Tyresö Castle, Tyresö golf course, Alby recreation area, nursery, fishing equipment is available in the house.
Stockholm Top 10:
Stockholm, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, is built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. The beautiful buildings, the greenery, the fresh air and the proximity to the water are distinctive traits of this city. The Royal National City Park, (the first National City Park in the world), is a green space that breathes for the city, and a constant presence in the crush of the city.
With its 750 year history and rich cultural life, Stockholm offers a wide selection of world-class museums and attractions. Most of the city's attractions can be reached on foot, and there’s a good chance of experiencing a lot of things in a short time. Experience big-city life, the history of civilization and natural scenery, all in the course of the same day.
Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don't miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm's oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafés. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
The green island of Djurgården is home to some of the city's most popular attractions. Visit the world-famous warship the Vasa, the world’s oldest open-air museum Skansen, or Astrid Lindgren’s Junibacken. And don't miss the chance to see Stockholm from the water. Naturally a city built on fourteen islands offers marvellous views over the water. There are many different sightseeing tours to choose from. And if fourteen islands aren’t enough, Stockholm offers a wonderful archipelago with 30,000 islands, islet rocks and skerries.
Welcome to Stockholm - the Capital of Scandinavia!
Tyresö is a municipality situated on the Baltic coast about 9 miles south-east of Stockholm, the Swedish capital.
Cultural treasures, natural scenery, opportunities for swimming, and the attractions of a metropolis are within easy reach wherever you are in Tyresö.
There are frequent public transport services, and a motorway leads direct to Stockholm, whose central parts are reached in 20 minutes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||SEK2,500.00|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Notes||Rent linens and towels for SEK 140/set.
Final cleaning is compulsory for SEK 1 200.
Extra beds are available for SEK 1 000 / bed / week.
Security deposit at arrival: 2500 KR.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.