Beauchamp Castle is located within easy reach of the city of Worcester and the towns of Droitwich and Kidderminster (all of which are 10-15 minutes away).
Fishing, shooting, golf and tennis facilities are all local, including Top Barn Activity Centre for wind-surfing and other outdoor sports.
There are award winning butchers five minutes away at Ombersley and Checkets Farm Shop just a couple of minutes. There are also some highly recommended eateries very close by.
There are lots of great local activities. You can take a cruise along the River Severn, visit Ludlow Castle or venture on some great historical walking tours.
Places of interest:
- Worcestershire County Museum.
- Croome Court.
- Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings.
- Walton Hill and the Clent Hills.
- Malvern Hills – Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Severn Valley Railway at Bewdley.
- Bewdley – Riverside Historic Tudor Town.
- Worcester Cathedral.
- Great Malvern Priory.
- River Teme and Valley.
- Tenbury Wells with its unique Pump Rooms.
- River Severn at Worcester and Bewdley, River Avon at Pershore or Evesham
- Witley Court at Great Witley. A burnt-out shell of a large English stately home, famous for its gigantic fountain, now restored to working order.
- West Midlands Safari Park near Bewdley.
- Hanbury Hall.
- Forge Mill Needle Museum at Redditch, the only remaining working needle mill in the world.