Cottage located in the Alt Empordà. Completely renovated.
The house has 4 rooms, all different. The soundproofing and lighting of spaces, create a special atmosphere of tranquility and harmony. Fully equipped rooms offer comfort, style and personality.
The rooms have bathroom with shower with color therapy, complete set of towels and hairdryers. The mattress in the room is sensitive to body temperature and body weight to fit different shapes and viscoelastic pressures. It has LCD TV 22 ", air conditioning and heating.
The house offers services to make the stay of customers is
as pleasant as possible.
They can enjoy the garden, indoor pool (with 50 square meters of water surface, which allows bathing almost all year), barbecue, poultry and organic garden.
All have private parking.
House with 4 bedrooms, all en-suite with power shower with chromotherapy, memory foam mattress, hairdryer, heating and air conditioning individually. We have an indoor pool, organic garden, barbecue, large garden and private parking.
House located between Alt Empordà and Garrotxa. You can visit the volcanoes of Olot, the medieval town of Besalu, the Dali Museum, the Museum of Toys, the Parque Natural dels Aiguamolls.
We have a golf course 4 km from the house. Also you can enjoy the beaches of the Costa Brava and the Dali Triangle.
The towns and villages nearby attractions are:
- Ordis, is the village where our house. It is a small quiet village in the middle of Empordà. It is surrounded by flat fields and overlooking the Pyrenees and Albera. The historic center emphasizes his church, with its bell tower unfinished.
- Figueres is a city where you can stroll through the mall and visit the Dali Museum, the Museum of Toys. And where you can enjoy good food route
- Besalú is a medieval village, highlights the per bridge access to the historic center of town. It is recommended wander through the streets with stones and visit the Museum of Miniatures.
- Cadaqués is a picturesque coastal town. Notable for having all white houses. The houses touch the sea. In one of the coves of Cadaqués: Portlligat, there is a residence of the painter Salvador Dalí, you can visit all year.
- Peralada is a small town charm, which houses a casino and Castillo. The castle can be visited i have a library with over 1000 volumes of Don Quixote de la Mancha.
- Girona, is very typical take a picture of the colorful houses that are in the Onyar River and wander the narrow streets of the Jewish quarter. Visit the Cathedral of Girona where we can eat the local cuisine and taste typical desserts: the "xuxos"
The Empordà has a long tradition with vineyards and olive trees. In many towns you can find wine, wine and oil of very good quality. Many vines show their facilities and let you tastings at affordable prices.