Cottage located in the Alt Empordà. Fully renovated.
The house has 4 bedrooms, all different. The soundproofing and lighting of spaces, create a special atmosphere of tranquility and harmony. Fully equipped rooms offer comfort, style and personality.
The rooms have bathroom with shower with chromotherapy, complete set of towels and hairdryers. The mattress in the room is sensitive to body temperature and weight of the body to adapt to different shapes and viscoelastic pressures. It has LCD TV 22 ", air conditioning and heating.
The house offers services to make the stay of customers is
as pleasant as possible.
They may enjoy the garden, the indoor swimming pool (50 square meters of water surface, which allows bathing almost all year), barbecue, poultry and organic garden.
All have private parking.
House with 4 bedrooms, all with bathroom with shower with chromotherapy, memory foam mattress, hair dryer, heating and individual air conditioning. We have an indoor pool, organic garden, barbecue, large garden and private parking.
House located between Alt Empordà and Garrotxa. You can visit the volcanoes of Olot, the medieval town of Besalu, the Dali Museum, the Toy Museum, the Parque Natural dels Empordà Marshes.
We have a golf course is 4 km from the house. Also you can enjoy the beaches of the Costa Brava and Dalí Triangle.
Cities and towns with nearby attractions are:
- Ordis, is the village where our house. It is a very small quiet village in the middle of the Empordà. It is surrounded by flat fields and overlooking the Pyrenees and Albera. The historic center stands the church with its bell tower unfinished.
- Figueres is a town where you can walk through the mall and visit the Dali Museum, the Toy Museum. And where you can enjoy good food tour
- Besalu is a medieval village, highlights the per bridge access to the historic center of town. It is recommended to wander through the streets with stones and visit the Museum of miniatures.
- Cadaqués is a picturesque coastal town. Notable for having all white houses. The houses touch the sea. In one of the bays of Cadaques: Portlligat, there is a residence of painter Salvador Dali, which you can visit all year round.
- Peralada is a small town charm, which houses a casino and a Castle. The castle can be visited i has a library with over 1,000 volumes of Don Quixote de la Mancha.
- Girona, is very typical to take a picture of the colorful houses that are in the Onyar River and wander the narrow streets of the Jewish quarter. Visit the Cathedral of Girona where we can eat local cuisine and taste the typical desserts: the "xuxos"
The Empordà has a long tradition with the vineyards and olives. In many towns you can find wine, champagne and good quality oil. Many vineyards show their facilities and let you tastings at very affordable prices.