Motivated in modern materials with a fantastic garden which is made for play and great barbecues. On the spacious grounds there is also soccer goals and a trampoline for the kids.
From the welcoming hall you have direct access into the modern kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances. The dining area is spacious and has room for 6 people and overlooks the garden. The living room is open plan with the kitchen. Stylish lounge furniture and a fireplace. There is also a flat screen TV with DVD.
Bedroom area consists of 3 bedrooms, 1 with double bed + 2 rooms with twin beds. Bathroom with bath and shower. There is also a sauna in conjunction with the laundry room.
Upstairs is one more bedroom with 2 single beds.
Garden made for play with a large wooden deck and a dining table that has room for 6 people. There is also a gas grill and 2 deck chairs. Excellent communications to Stockholm where you can choose to experience the culture, shopping and restaurants!
Stockholm Top 10:
Stockholm, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, is built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. The beautiful buildings, the greenery, the fresh air and the proximity to the water are distinctive traits of this city. The Royal National City Park, (the first National City Park in the world), is a green space that breathes for the city, and a constant presence in the crush of the city.
With its 750 year history and rich cultural life, Stockholm offers a wide selection of world-class museums and attractions. Most of the city's attractions can be reached on foot, and there’s a good chance of experiencing a lot of things in a short time. Experience big-city life, the history of civilization and natural scenery, all in the course of the same day.
Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don't miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm's oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafés. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
The green island of Djurgården is home to some of the city's most popular attractions. Visit the world-famous warship the Vasa, the world’s oldest open-air museum Skansen, or Astrid Lindgren’s Junibacken. And don't miss the chance to see Stockholm from the water. Naturally a city built on fourteen islands offers marvellous views over the water. There are many different sightseeing tours to choose from. And if fourteen islands aren’t enough, Stockholm offers a wonderful archipelago with 30,000 islands, islet rocks and skerries.
Welcome to Stockholm - the Capital of Scandinavia!
Saltsjö Boo/Nacka is where big city and island meet. It is easy to get there by boat, car, bus, bicycle or the suburban Saltsjöbanan train and the trip usually takes between 10 and 20 minutes and the buses and trains are covered by public transport which means the Stockholm Card is valid. Visit the 18th century country estates Svindersvik and Stora Nyckelviken, the cultural centre Dieselverkstaden, the designer hotel J at Nacka beach, and the beautiful historical homes from the 20th century in Saltsjöbaden. For the outdoor types, Hellasgården and Velamsund’s nature reserves are favourites.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||SEK2,500.00|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Rent linens and towels for sek 140/set.
Final cleaning is compulsory for sek 1 200.
Extra beds are available for sek 1 000 / bed / week.
Security deposit at arrival: 2500 kr
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.