: Heathrow (T1 to T4)
: West Brompton
: 3 Kings and Curtains Up
: Thai, Indian, Turkish restaurants and Fish & Chip
Car: not necessary
This ground floor 1+1 bedroom flat (1 double and 1 single bed) is conveniently located in West Kensington (Zone 2 of London Underground), and it is within easy reach to London tourist attractions, theatres, museums and shopping districts.
* Ideally located within minutes of walking distance to 2 London Underground stations (West Kensington and Barons Court).
* Very close and easy access to A4/M4 motorway.
* Close to Earls Court Exhibition Centre.
* Easy access to Hyde Park, Knightsbridge, Green Park, St James's Park and Piccadilly.
* Close to tube rail tracks so there may be some noise.
* 2 minutes walk to Italian coffee shop and florist.
* 3 minutes walk to nearest pub (3 Kings), Fish & Chips, Turkish kebab, Thai and Indian restaurants.
* 4 minutes walk to spa and nail shops.
* 5 minutes walk to supermarkets (Tesco and Co-Op) .
* 2 minutes walk to West Kensington Underground station. (Piccadilly and District line)
* 5 minutes walk to Barons Court Underground Station. (Piccadilly and District line)
* Direct train from Heathrow terminals1-5 to the flat via Piccadilly line (get off at Barons Court Station)
* Earls Court, Knightsbridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster and Convent Garden can be reached by Piccadilly and District line
CHECK IN & OUT:
* Check In: No night check in. Check in after 6pm requires prior arrangement and incurs extra charge.
* Check Out: by 11am.
* Security deposit will be refunded within 3 days after checking for no damage or missing items in the flat.