Rio Maior Villa Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms In Tranquil Surroundings Near Roman Town Of Rio Maior
Wonderful modern Portuguese villa. The villa has 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms, a spacious kitchen/Diner, lounge with TV, DVD, Film collection, music system and has bright airy French windows that lead onto the veranda overlooking the front driveway of the house. The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances and conveniences with separate dining table that seats 8 people, a utility room there is plenty of outside space for adults and children alike.
Decorated and equipped to a very high standard, the villa is located just 5.0 km from the Golden Eagle International 18-hole Golf course and can be reached within 15 minutes.
Changeover day: Saturday.
We would prefer a Saturday changeover day but we are flexible. Access is available from 4.00 pm. Departures are required prior to 11.00 am.
- Bedroom 1 - Master bedroom with large double size bed, bedside tables, bedside lamps and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 has a twin beds, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps. Window that opens out onto the rear gardens.
- Bedroom 3 has double bed, wardrobe, bedside tables and lamps. Window that opens out onto the rear gardens and pool area.
- Toilet, sink, bidet and large bath with drench shower, all beautifully tiled with heated towels rails etc.
- Comprises *Dishwasher, Washing machine*Oven, *Hob, *Fridge/freezer; *Microwave, *Ample work-top space*Toaster, *Kettle, * Dining table.
- Comfortable stylish white leather Sofas, TV, DVD, Satellite music system and superb modern décor with double doors opening out onto the front verandas and driveway.
- Traditional brick BBQ, with outside table and chairs. Utility room with iron, ironing board and washing machine.
Cleaning / towels / linen:
- Bath towels and bed linen all included. Villa is cleaned on your departure day with linen change. Please note beech towels are not included but can be provided as extra.
- Midweek cleaning can be provided at an extra charge.
Notes on accommodation:
- This villa is a non-smoking villa.
Amenities / Facilities provided:
*Hob/stove, *Oven, *Fridge/freezer, *Microwave, *Dishwasher, *Washing machine, *Iron/ironing board, *Satellite TV, *Heating, *Cot, *High chair, *Traditional brick barbecue. (Verify details)
- The villa has a huge front patio with car parking space for a number of vehicles. The front gate is electronically operated providing a safe and secure space. The rear of the house is absolutely amazing. It is kitted out with garden furniture, parasol and deck chairs / sun loungers for your relaxation in complete privacy. There is a lovely green grassy area with trees backing onto the rear boundary wall beyond which lie the woods and no further habitation.
Coast / Beach:
-A number of well-known beaches are all within 20-30 minutes drive of the villa, including Foz do Arelho, Peniche, São Martinho, Nazaré e Santa Cruz. The best known spots for surfing/wind surfing are at Peniche and Baleal, Nazaré etc.
- In the nearby town of A dos Francos or Rio Maior, you can find all the local amenities you would expect, such as post office, banks, supermarkets, doctors, cafes/restaurants.
- Rio Maior also has a couple of supermarkets for big weekly shopping at Intermarche or Mini Preço - These can be reached within an 8 minute drive from the house. For a bigger choice of amenities, the spa town of Caldas da Rainha provides for 9 super markets and a shopping mall, numerous restaurants, cafes, bars and night life.
-The biggest nightclub on the Silver Coast is located at Foz do Arelho just 5 miles away from Caldas da Rainha.
About FAB Holidays
My wife and I live and work outside Portugal and my work takes me to various international location on a regular basis. We lead busy lives for most of the year and so really cherish this wonderful villa of ours in Portugal as a place to which we can return on at least 2 or 3 occasions every year, for some well-earned rest and relaxation. It is our little piece of paradise in the sun that beckons all the time.
FAB Holidays purchased this villa in 2008
Why FAB Holidays chose Rio Maior
I believe the photos say it all. Nestled away among the trees and very tranquil at one end of the little village of Atalaia, we are still very so well situated within easy distance of all the amenities. So location wise, it is the perfect pad to do a spot of sight-seeing, taking in the old Roman town of Rio Maior, but also within a short drive to Obidos and Caldas da Rainha. We also offer the house at an excellent low price so it will be within reach of most average budgets. It also offer splendour and luxury that is affordable. Nice big pool at 12 x 6 metres, Traditional BBQ and a short drive to the beach in Foz do Arelho using the A15 / A8 motorways.
What makes this villa unique
Fantastic low price with large private pool, Traditional brick BBQ, brilliant top of the range audio-visual equipment, Satellite TV, free broadband Internet and much more.