Urrugne House Rental Photos and Description
Welfare of a Basque house, the comfort of a renovated house from the XVIII
House 6-7 people Urrugne, with garden of 1500 m², given the rent:
This is a family home in 1782, completely renovated in 2011. Old stone farmhouse, it still retains the charm of its original architecture, integrated in a green environment, relaxing and open.
The house is located at the foot of the lake and Ibardin neck (ventas), over a distance of hiking, biking, horseback riding. The downtown shops Urrugne are less than 5 minutes, the beaches of Saint Jean de Luz and Hendaye 10 minutes. It overlooks the Rhune.
It offers the advantages of direct access to the various attractions of the Basque Coast, and a place in which to retreat, ideal for reading, rides and family reunions.
• 1 bedroom with 140 bed and private bathroom (shower)
• 2 bedrooms with 2 beds 90
• 1 bedroom with alcove bed or cot 90
• 1 Bathroom with bath
• 2 toilets
• 1 equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher
• 1 dining room with table for 8 people
• 1 living room with TV
• 1 office / games room
• washing machine, tumble dryer
• garden furniture, barbecue ...
• parking and courtyard
• domestic hot water with solar panels assistance
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- smoking allowed