The Winery The Hawthorn is a rustic cottage set in a traditional Canarian winery that combines tranquility, sleep and eat in a beautiful setting surrounded by vineyards
Addition to housing a winery there tradicionalque together at 18. 000 m2 of vineyards, finishes give character to the whole wine offered by La Bodega. All with excellent views of Mount Teide and the Atlantic Ocean as a backdrop.
- Living room with fireplace and flat TV 32 '.
- Separate Dining for 6 people.
- Fully equipped kitchen (cooker, microwave, refrigerator, oven, small bakery, ...)
- A master bedroom with double bed.
- A double bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Wine cellar with a selection of national wines and canaries available to guests.
- A bathroom and a toilet outside.
- Private garden. Includes outdoor table for 6 people and barbecue wood.
Ell Orotava Valley offers plenty of possibilities in terms of visits, both cultural, and environmental.
- Teide National Park (Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO)
- Old Town La Orotava - Lake Martianez
- Loro Parque (Theme with Orcas, dolphins, sea lions, sharks, ...)
- Hiking Trails (Cañadas del Teide, Aguamansa, Rambla de Castro, Punta de Teno, ...)
- Bike Routes
- Browse by cliffs of Los Gigantes and photograph whales and dolphins
- Excursions to horse
- Play Golf
- Practice paragliding, surf and water sports on the beaches of the Orotava valley (10min).
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.