Escape Madrid and Experience the Mountains!
An ideal getaway from the hustle and bustle of Madrid both for families and small groups of friends.
The villa is located in Hoyo de Manzanares, just 33km away from downtown Madrid. Settled in the beautiful Cuenca del Manzanares Natural Park, the house is a great place to rest and relax in a marvellous, tranquil and natural enviroment. It has stunning views of Madrid’s Mountains such as Navacerrada, Bola del Mundo and Siete picos.
The house is built in a traditional Spanish style. It has two stories. The ground floor offers an entrance hall, a large, fully equipped kitchen, a 100 m2 living room with a fireplace and WC. On the first level there are 6 bedrooms including the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and 3 other bathrooms. It is surrounded by 2,800 m2 of gardens. Outdoor facilites including a swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts and a barbeque area.
The ground floor rooms are:
• Entrance hall
• Kitchen: A well equipped kitchen, containing a dishwasher, microwave, and a dining table with four chairs.
• Living room and dining room: 100m2, includes a fireplace
The stairs will lead you from the hallway to the first floor landing, off which are 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Bed sizes and configurations are as follows,
• 1 Master bedroom: Contains a queen bed (160x200) and an en-suite bathroom.
•1 double bedroom: Contains a queen bed (160x200)
• 1 double bedroom: Contains two 90x190 cm wide single beds
• 1 triple bedroom: Contains three 90x190 cm wide single beds
• 1 single bedroom: Contains one 90x190 cm wide single bed
• 1 single bedroom contains one 90x200 cm wide single bed, armchair and a desk
ADSL WiFi available free
Outside the front door there are 2,800 m2 of gardens,with an outdoor table and chairs, a barbeque, a swimming pool and basketball and tennis courts.
Bed linen and towels are provided for guests.
The house must be rented for a minimun of a weekend.
Nestled within the Natural Park of Cuenca Alta del Manzanares, a natural reserve that extends from the outskirts of Madrid to the Guadarrama mountains.
You can find more info at following website. Sorry, only in Spanish!!
Hiking, biking, mountain and rock climbing, horseback riding and fishing. During winter seasons skiing is also available.
The house is conveniently located just 33km away from downtown Madrid. It is easily accessed either by car or public transportation.
Visit our web page: www.vallcasariego.com