Ericeira Villa Rental Photos and Description
1 Suite, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8+3
Amazing Villa with unique decoration and private garden situated in a quite part of Ericeira away from the noise and the road while being 10min away from the city centre and the nearest beach.
The living room opens, by 2 glass sliding doors, into the garden with sea views serviced by a barbecue where you can relax after a long day at the beach. There is a fully equipped kitchen, ample living room and a games room with a pool table. You'll find a TV with DVD player in both floors for those nights in and 2 fully equipped bathrooms with showers by the rooms.
Ericeira is a small and traditional piscatorial village that was imbued with a brand new life from the Surf movement. Great beaches are available to you whether you like surfing or not. Delicious fresh fish is served at almost every restaurant and you'll find a lively town both during the day and at night.
Sintra and its magnificent landscapes is less than 30min away. Lisbon less than 45min. You'll have plenty to explore.
The Villa is fully equipped so that you can enjoy the most of it. It is our private holidays house so we take both pride and care on it.
The Villa is divided in 3 floors:
- A ground floor, the social area, where you'll find a fully equipped kitchen with access to the barbecue. A living room that incorporates the dining area where you'll find a fireplace, comfortable couches cable TV (100+ channels and radio stations) with DVD Player. To complement it there is a games area with a pool table. The Garden has tables so you can enjoy a nice evening dinner in the garden as well as several outdoor, cushions, towels and lying chairs.
- A first floor with a suite with sea view, full bathroom with both bath tube and shower plus another bedroom with a balcony
- A second floor with another 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and a TV Room with DVD player.
At the entrance, there is room for 2 cars to park inside the property.
Ericeira will provide you with a true Portuguese experience. This cosy small village will delight you with its narrow cobblestone streets, the old fisherman houses with their traditional colours as well as its rich in fish cuisine. If you're looking for sea related activities you'll find plenty across the different beaches. The focus being in the always present surf. There are several Surf events taking place every summer peaking at the World Surf Championship.
Local festivities take place every summer, and you'll find a lively night-life ranging from the smaller bars with live acoustic music to the clubs accommodating the different music tastes
Less than 30min away you'll find Sintra, renowned worldwide by its beautiful old town, palaces and villas.
The recent highway places Lisbon at less than 45min away making a day trip unmissable if you don't know our capital or just want to have a bit more of all it has to offer.
- smoking allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm