|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
1. This is a large apartment ideal for large groups or large size families, located in Romford. It is 10 min by bus to Romford Station. It is located north east of Charing Cross and is one of the major metropolitan centres identified in the London Plan. Very convenient to visit London and the city.
2. It has got its own kitchen with a dining table that can seat up to 8, big bathroom, 3 double sofa beds in the living room, a double bed and a double sofa bed in the bedroom, and a wireless Internet.
3. It is an independent apartment. You don't share anything with anyone.
Traveller recommended attractions are:
• The Picture Frame Gallery, which is an exhibition of a mixed selection of contemporary fine art, and features original works from professional artists in England and Spain. Attraction type Art Galleries
• Mayhem Paintball Attraction type Game/ Entertainment Centres.
The 27 restaurants in Romford are unique places for romantic, special occasion dining, great food, friendly atmosphere and excellent value.
• Indian cuisine are: Bekash Tandoori, Taj Mahal, Bombay Palace, Radhuni.
• British Cuisines: Liberty Bell (Gastropub), harvester ( Pub, Grill), The Brickyard Bar & Grill.
• Others: Nando's - Romford, Imperial Oriental Hainault Golf Bar & Restaurant ( Chinese), Ciao Bella (Italian).
A 10 minute journey on the train will take you to Stratford International and the Olympics 2012.
This is a must see: Europe’s Largest Shopping Center: Westfield Stratford City, features more than 300 shops, 70 restaurants, a 14-screen cinema, three hotels and Britain’s largest casino. Fashion, Food, Leisure, Community and kids are all there.
A 30 min. journey will take you to Liverpool Street (city) Canary Wharf, (city), 30 min. to Victoria, Westminster, Houses of parliament, Barbican Centre, St Pauls' Cathedral ,British Museum, British Library Covent Garden,Tower of London, Leicester Square, Trafalgar Square , Soho , London Eye, London Zoo,Oxford St, Madame Tussauds, Buckingham Palace Marble Arch, Hyde Park.. etc.
We (6) stayed at the apartment for 6 days and our stay was nice and comfortable. The description of the apartment is very accurate and Maurice was always available to answer any questions we had (TV, good internet connection, efficient heating, hot water...). The apartment is wide, clean and has everything. Even though the apartment is in Romford (zone 6), it is easy to get there anytime of the day. There is a bus stop at a few minutes walking distance that goes to the train station and many other stops for night busses (between 12 and 15 min). We didn't meet Maurice during our stay, but he was always available and he is very nice. We even forgot a cell phone in the apartment after we left and he sent it back to us by post. So if you don't mind the travel time to get to London centre (always the case in big cities), then we would highly recommend the property.
It is situated within in Collier Row within a 10 minutes bus journey to Romford, the mainline station in Romford with access to central London and has easy road connections to the A12 into London and the East.
Opposite the apartment there is the co-operative shop.
The apartment is fully furnished to a high standard and benefit from modern flooring luxury kitchens and bathrooms. They all boast plasma televisions and have high speed broadband. Kitchen with microwave oven, ,washing machine, kettle, cooking utensils, cutlery, plates, hob, pots and pans, iron and ironing board. Lounge with satellite plasma TV, three double sofa beds, table and chairs, Internet.
Bedroom with a double bed, and a double sofa bed.
Bathroom with bathtub/shower combination.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2014 - Apr 30 2020
2 night minimum stay
|extra night: £70|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (British Pound) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.