Funkis villa in fashionable Edsviken only 12 km from central Stockholm. Very beautiful ocean views from this elevated location villa of 180 m2. Lovingly kept patio garden for 10 people.
The house is very inviting and has been partially renovated in 2010. The ground floor has living areas with completely renovated kitchen with high-class materials. There is also the living room with large inviting sofas and a reading area with fireplace. From the dining room, which can seat 10 people ,is the entrance to the fabulous balcony overlooking Edsviken . Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom with shower. Bedroom 1 has a double bed of 180 cm, bedrooms 2 and 3 each have a single bed where one also can place an extra bed if necessary. The ground floor has its own entrance with a small bathroom with shower. A playroom filled with various fun equipment that can be converted into a bedrooms with two extra beds. There is also a 4th bedroom with a single bed of 120cm. Laundry room, new appliance
Villa Edsviken 1 is perfect for families who want to enjoy the lush natural but still be close to Stockholm's cultural and entertainment facilities.
Stockholm Top 10
Stockholm, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, is built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. The beautiful buildings, the greenery, the fresh air and the proximity to the water are distinctive traits of this city. The Royal National City Park, (the first National City Park in the world), is a green space that breathes for the city, and a constant presence in the crush of the city.
With its 750 year history and rich cultural life, Stockholm offers a wide selection of world-class museums and attractions. Most of the city's attractions can be reached on foot, and there’s a good chance of experiencing a lot of things in a short time. Experience big-city life, the history of civilization and natural scenery, all in the course of the same day.
Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don't miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm's oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafés. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
The green island of Djurgården is home to some of the city's most popular attractions. Visit the world-famous warship the Vasa, the world’s oldest open-air museum Skansen, or Astrid Lindgren’s Junibacken. And don't miss the chance to see Stockholm from the water. Naturally a city built on fourteen islands offers marvellous views over the water. There are many different sightseeing tours to choose from. And if fourteen islands aren’t enough, Stockholm offers a wonderful archipelago with 30,000 islands, islet rocks and skerries.
Welcome to Stockholm - the Capital of Scandinavia!
Sollentuna municipality is approximately 5800 acres and is home to approximately 65 000 inhabitants. But Sollentuna is also a community of large natural areas.
There Järva field nature reserve which forms the western part of Sollentuna. Järvafältet is an urban living agricultural landscape with large values of outdoor recreation.
In the north east lies Sollentuna wilderness - Sleeping Forest. There is a wide and varied range of superb natural beauty and variety of plants and animals.
Rösjöområdet lies to the east. There are forests, lakes and open land. Rösjöområdet has many facilities for visitors, such as lighted trails, beaches, athletic fields, camp grounds and ski resort.
From the larger natural areas extending less natural areas into the more populated parts of the municipality. Significant natural areas are finding Forests, America Forests, Tegelhagsskogen, Remaining Forests, Bergendal, Sollentuna Holm, Norrvikens north western shore, Skillinge Mount Lillskogen and cultural landscape around Svartinge-Overby-Skillinge. Many smaller natural areas in the more populated areas have been preserved specifically because they are ancient monuments.
In Sollentuna are nine lakes of different characters. Extreme groups are the brackish bay Edsviken and the little Djupan so overgrown that it hardly can be called a lake any more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||2,500|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Notes||Rent linens for SEK 140/set
Final cleaning is compulsory for SEK 1 200
Extra beds are available for SEK 1 000/pcs/week
Security deposit upon arrival:2500 sek
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.