This villa is located in the Saltsjö Duvnäs, Nacka, just minutes from the centre of Stockholm. Bus stop for buses to central Stockholm only 1 minute from the house. Located in a quiet residential area with a nice view and lots of afternoon and evening sun from the large balcony / patio.
The house offers a cosy feeling with modern furnishings in 2 stories. The ground floor has a modern kitchen with small dining area out the window and also direct access to the dining room with a dining area for 6 people. The dining room is open plan to the living room with modern lounge furnishings and a flat screen TV. On the ground floor is also a small guest bathroom and a bedroom with single bed.
Downstairs are 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed in a room with a light airy feel, and another with a single bed, also light and airy. Bathroom with toilet, bath and shower.
Perfect for families who want to enjoy the proximity to Stockholm's cultural and entertainment facilities. The villa is well situated to be able to get out in nature, the famous Stockholm archipelago are only minutes away by car or bus. If you want to travel by car into down town Stockholm, it only takes about 5 minutes.
Stockholm Top 10
Stockholm, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, is built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. The beautiful buildings, the greenery, the fresh air and the proximity to the water are distinctive traits of this city. The Royal National City Park, (the first National City Park in the world), is a green space that breathes for the city, and a constant presence in the crush of the city.
With its 750 year history and rich cultural life, Stockholm offers a wide selection of world-class museums and attractions. Most of the city's attractions can be reached on foot, and there’s a good chance of experiencing a lot of things in a short time. Experience big-city life, the history of civilization and natural scenery, all in the course of the same day.
Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don't miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm's oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafés. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
The green island of Djurgården is home to some of the city's most popular attractions. Visit the world-famous warship the Vasa, the world’s oldest open-air museum Skansen, or Astrid Lindgren’s Junibacken. And don't miss the chance to see Stockholm from the water. Naturally a city built on fourteen islands offers marvellous views over the water. There are many different sightseeing tours to choose from. And if fourteen islands aren’t enough, Stockholm offers a wonderful archipelago with 30,000 islands, islet rocks and skerries.
Welcome to Stockholm - the Capital of Scandinavia!
Nacka is where big city and island meet. It is easy to get there by boat, car, bus, bicycle or the suburban Saltsjöbanan train and the trip usually takes between 10 and 20 minutes and the buses and trains are covered by public transport which means the Stockholm Card is valid. Visit the 18th century country estates Svindersvik and Stora Nyckelviken, the cultural centre Dieselverkstaden, the designer hotel J at Nacka beach, and the beautiful historical homes from the 20th century in Saltsjöbaden. For the outdoor types, Hellasgården and Velamsund’s nature reserves are favorites.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||SEK2,500.00|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Rent bed linen for 140 sek/set.
Final cleaning is compulsory for 1 000 sek.
Extra beds are available for 1 000sek/piece/week
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 sek
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.