Villa with pool on 197 sqm. The site is inviting, with plenty of room for play or quiet moments on the pool deck. Perfect for 1 or 2 families looking for close proximity to the beach and be able to explore all that Stockholm has to offer.
Ground floor with welcoming hallway and staircase leading up to level 1. Bedroom with 2 single beds which can easily fit more 1-2 extra beds. Bathroom with spa feeling. Bathtub, shower and washbasin. There are also complete laundry facilities with washer, dryer and drying cabinet. Separate toilet with washbasin.
Floor Plan 1: Sleek and modern kitchen with consistently high standard. Exit to the terrace directly from the kitchen. Dining room in direct access to the kitchen with seating for 8 people. Work room that the family uses as an office. Can be used as a bedroom with extra bed. Large bright living room, high ceilings with a lounge feel. Sliding doors leading out to the pool deck and barbecue area.
Floor Plan 2: 1 bedrooms furnished with Childerns bed and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds/ bunkbed. 1 large double bedroom with high ceilings with exposed beams. Shower room with toilet and 2 sinks.
Lahäll is a quiet residential area ideal for families. Beautiful walking trails along with Näsby Bay. Walking distance to commuter train (3 minutes). Close to jogging tracks in Altorp and Djursholms Golf Course.
Stockholm Top 10
Stockholm, one of the most beautiful capitals in the world, is built on 14 islands connected by 57 bridges. The beautiful buildings, the greenery, the fresh air and the proximity to the water are distinctive traits of this city. The Royal National City Park, (the first National City Park in the world), is a green space that breathes for the city, and a constant presence in the crush of the city.
With its 750 year history and rich cultural life, Stockholm offers a wide selection of world-class museums and attractions. Most of the city's attractions can be reached on foot, and there’s a good chance of experiencing a lot of things in a short time. Experience big-city life, the history of civilization and natural scenery, all in the course of the same day.
Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don't miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm's oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafés. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
The green island of Djurgården is home to some of the city's most popular attractions. Visit the world-famous warship the Vasa, the world’s oldest open-air museum Skansen, or Astrid Lindgren’s Junibacken. And don't miss the chance to see Stockholm from the water. Naturally a city built on fourteen islands offers marvellous views over the water. There are many different sightseeing tours to choose from. And if fourteen islands aren’t enough, Stockholm offers a wonderful archipelago with 30,000 islands, islet rocks and skerries.
Welcome to Stockholm - the Capital of Scandinavia!
In Taby, we have plenty of untouched nature and beautiful parks. If you like hiking, you could take a ride on the Blue Trail, Roslags trail or Ancient and nature trail. Pleasant walks where you can connect to Roslags trail is Rönning Sea and Mörtsjön.
Please have one of our three outdoor courtyards as a starting point for day trips or workout. These are: Skavlöten, Ensta tavern and Taby IP. There you have the ability to switch on, take a shower and sauna. From open-air courtyards deleted several exercise tracks.
Taby is one of the sites in Sweden with the most ancient monuments. There are no fewer than 37 inscriptions, which takes us far back in time. Wander the Ancient and nature trail in Taby village, enjoy a summer evening at Värtans water, take note of Viking history in Rune Kingdom or shop in one of the largest shopping mall. It's all here in Taby!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||SEK2,500.00|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Compulsory final cleaning 1 200 SEK.
Hire of bed linen & towels 140 SEK / person.
Rental of extra beds 1 000 SEK / bed / week
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 sek
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.