Highly situated house with a class above the ordinary with an amazing sea view. Very tastefully decorated and perfect for anyone who wants to be close to Stockholm's pulse. Only 8 km from the heart of Stockholm. Good communications; Lidingöbanan which is only 3 minutes from the villa.
The ground floor consists mainly of living areas in open floor plan. High ceilings with exposed trusses which give a spacious impression and panorama windows looking out over the sea. The entire house is newly renovated in 2005 with exclusive materials. Modern kitchen with bar area and stainless steel appliances. Living room with stylish leather sofas and a large table where it can fit 12 people. Toilet and shower. There is also a loft with a couch and large flat screen TV. 2 large bedrooms with double beds.
Downstairs has another 2 bedrooms with single beds. A beautiful bathroom with shower, whirlpool tub and a glassed-in sauna with ocean views.
Visit Stockholm City Hall. Climb the City Hall tower for a fantastic view of Stockholm. Don't miss Gamla Stan, Stockholm's oldest attraction and one of the best preserved medieval city centres in the world. Walk through small winding streets lined with stores full of handicrafts, antiques, art galleries and cafés. The Royal Palace and Stockholm Cathedral are also located in Gamla Stan.
The green island of Djurgården is home to some of the city's most popular attractions. Visit the world-famous warship the Vasa, the world’s oldest open-air museum Skansen, or Astrid Lindgren’s Junibacken. And don't miss the chance to see Stockholm from the water. Naturally a city built on fourteen islands offers marvellous views over the water. There are many different sightseeing tours to choose from. And if fourteen islands aren’t enough, Stockholm offers a wonderful archipelago with 30,000 islands, islet rocks and skerries.
Welcome to Stockholm - the Capital of Scandinavia!
Welcome to Lidingö — the healthy island!
Lidingö offers you space to feel good! We focus on health, keeping fit and outdoor life. On the island you can stroll in nature reserves, swim in the sea, play golf, ski and much more.
Today, Lidingö has a population of around 44,000. Housing development on the island has taken place in stages, resulting in districts with their own distinct identity. They are often named after the original manor farms, such as Rudboda, Sticklinge, Hersby and Skärsätra. The shopping centre at Lidingö Centrum has some 40 attractive shops and boutiques.
Lidingö is home to a library, a theatre, and a wide selection of music, art and other cultural forms. Our seven youth recreation centres are places where young residents can meet.
The city also boasts several nature areas, paths and trails, swimming areas, and sports facilities. There are also many association activities to participate in.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 31 2014
|Refundable damage deposit||SEK2,500.00|
|20% booking fee and the remainder 80% 60 days in advance of arrival|
|Compulsory final cleaning 1 200 SEK.
Hire of bed linen 140 SEK / person.
Rental of extra beds 1 000 SEK / bed / week
Security deposit upon arrival: 2500 sek
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (SEK) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.