The apartments have a double room and an extendible couch for additional two people (in the dining room), a dining room with a small kitchen and a balcony with a sea view.
The rooms have a bathroom, a television.
We are 2500m from center of Pula.
Pula is famous tourist destination, mostly because of its monuments and cultural attractions. Pula also offers many kinds of recreation and sports to enjoy in, such as diving, biking, windsurfing, basketball, tennis,
Pula (Istria, Croatia) is largest town in Croatian region Istria. It is located on south-west side of Istria in well protected bay. Pula is administrative center of region Istria. It has around 70000 inhabitants.
You can also visit beautiful places across whole Istria, such as Rovinj, Porec, Motovun, Hum...
Near Bale (20km from Pula)you can visit place with prints of dinosaurs.
Attractions in Pula:
- Amphiteater Arena from 1st century. It is used for film festivals and concerts,
- Arch of Sergijevci from 1st century,
- Temple of Roma and August from 1st century,
- Twin Gates from 2nd century with remains of town walls,
- Gates of Hercules, built in 1st century B.C.,
- Roman theaters Small Roman Theater and Large Roman Theater,
- Church and Monastery of St. Franjo from 13th century,
- Cathedral of Mary`s Assumption from 6th century,
- Castle, built by Venetians in 14th century with Historical Museum of Istria,
- Archeological Museum of Istria,
- Chapel of St. Mary Formosa from 6th century...