Le Guilvinec House Rental Photos and Description
A beautiful house full of character close to the beach
'La Marinière' 130 sq.m house with character completely renovated in 2013 by the sea in Guilvinec. It is quiet, close to shops, 200 metres from the harbour and 300 metres from the beach. Watch the arrival of the inshore boats every day (fresh prawns and fish guaranteed).
You will have Wi-Fi access and a lovely terrace with garden furniture in a quaint sheltered garden.
Description- On the ground floor: 1 kitchen with a table for 6 to 10 people, 1 living room with seating for 6 to 10 people with an HD TV, and 1 WC with sink.
- On the 1st floor: 2 bedrooms, each with a 160x200 cm bed, 1 flat-screen TV and a storage unit. 1 shower room including 1 wash basin and a 90x120 cm shower stall. 1 WC
- On the 2nd floor: 2 bedrooms, each with a 140x190 cm bed, a 90x190 cm bed, and a storage unit, and 1 shower room with a 90x90 cm shower stall and a vanity unit.
- Outside: Quaint, quiet garden behind the house with 2 terraces, including 1 for meals with a barbecue and 1 in the landscaped garden for relaxing.
- Other: Dishwasher, washing machine, drying machine, RJ45 connectors, Internet access, TV and Wi-Fi outlets in the bedrooms and living room, chair, bed, baby bathtub.
- children welcome
- smoking allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
About The Owner
I live with my small family 5 minutes away by car from the rental unit.
I was trained in hotel management, and I have 20 years of experience in the hotel and restaurant industry. I worked in the United States and Britain.
I am currently a manager of a hotel and restaurant building in the region.
I love cooking and gourmet food.
Vegetables, fish, etc...
I also love the sea and spend a lot of time with people that live there. I sail and row in a club in Guilvinec.
The Owner purchased this house in 2012
Why The Owner chose Le Guilvinec
I hope to bring vacationers to our region.
For many years, I wanted to renovate this typical Bigoudène house that was in bad shape and was no longer lived in.
What makes this house unique
This house is close to the centre of Guilvinec, where there are all the shops (bakery, pastry shop, deli, mini market, creperie, pizzeria, and restaurants) easily accessible by car.
The house has a sunny landscaped 80 sq.m garden.
This house was renovated in 2013 and has 4 beautiful bedrooms, including two with showers. It is very well designed to comfortably accommodate 2 families with children.
A walk-in shower on the ground floor is perfect for returning from the beach.