Villa Borghese & Parioli area Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Up to 4 people close to the center and free bikes
Bed & Bike 3 Parks is a recently renovated apartment of 50 square meters consisting of:
- One bedroom with double bed
- A well equipped kitchen opening onto a large living room. The living room has a double sofa bed.
- A bathroom with a large and comfortable shower and a toilet with built-in bidet .
5 reasons to choose the Bed & Bike Parks 3 :
1 . You'd feel right at home, in an elegant and cosy apartment offering all the comforts of a real home. If you want to cook you have a fully equipped kitchen, otherwise you can watch television or a DVD, or surf the Internet or listen to music or read a book about Rome that you find in the small library.
2 . You could make the experience of visiting Rome by riding a bicycle. In fact, you would have at your disposal, free of charge, up to 4 folding bikes with helmets and chains. In the house there are also city maps and cycle lanes guides. The only rule to follow is to ask for the 3rd and 4th bike before arrival and make a caution deposit of € 50 per bike only in case you want to use them.
3 . If you have babies you do not have to worry because they are very welcome. In fact, we provide our guests with a cot, a high chair, different games and books as well as a stroller.
4 . You would live in a beautiful and quiet residential area, very close and well connected to city center: Trieste / Coppedè area. Just twenty minutes away on foot is Villa Borghese (Borghese Gallery ) and at less than 30 minutes via Veneto. At 50 meters from home there is a bus stop from where depart 3 buses which, in 15 /20 minutes, lead you directly to the historic center . Only the Vatican is a bit far from home because it is located on the other side of Tevere river. However, Vaticano can be reached by taking a tram departing very close to home. The apartment is called 3 Parks because it is in the middle of a very green area of ??Rome , between Villa Borghese, Villa Ada and Villa Torlonia.
5 . You do not even think about cleaning the house, because the final cleaning is included in the rate. If you stay for more than a week, we also provide a change of sheets and towels and every week we clean the apartment at no extra cost for you.
- 4 folding bikes each one with helmet, pump and chain. 2 bikes are already in the house, whereas the other 2 bikes are available upon request
- Free Internet connection, WIFI and wired
- Air conditioning in the bedroom
- Cable TV also with international channels
- Stereo with radio, CD and free iPhone / iPad
- Dishwasher , washing machine, hairdryer , toaster , mini pimer , coffee maker, kettle
- Gas oven and microwave oven
- Cot, high chair and stroller (on request)
- Iron and small ironing board
- Service of dishes, pots , cutlery, glasses, cups and everything you need to set the table
- Household linen (bath towels, bed linen and covered )
- City maps and cycle lane maps
- Small guide with key information on the neighborhood.
- DVDs and a small book library
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets considered
- Long-term Renters Welcome
I am a 40 years old girl who started this activity very recently. Previously I was a manager of an American multinational and I did not have time to do anything else but working behind a PC during all day. This has been a very alienating experience for me. Now I am happier because, one of the greatest sides of this job, is to know a lot of interesting people all around the world and make them feel at home in my flat. A little task but that can make people happy and give me a lot of satisfaction.
For this reason I have made my flat more comfortable I could, also for families with small kids. In fact, being the mother of a 3 years old girl, I know how difficult is to travel with small babies.
When I was younger I travelled a lot, but I never liked the feeling of a being a tourist. To catch the real spirit of the new place I was visiting, I usually rent a bike and went around with not a precise destination. Since I have tried to put a personal trait in the apartment, I have decided to give my guests the opportunity to discover the city by bike.
Apart from travelling, I love reading, especially political-economic essays and thrillers, listening to classic, cool jazz and ’70s rock music, cooking for my friends and swimming. Before I brake my knees ligaments, I also loved jogging, biking and playing tennis. Hope that in the near future I can resume these activities.