- Living room: Floor heating, Fire place and luxurious furniture, TV
- Bathroom(s): Shower, Bath, Double sink, Sauna
- Kitchen: Electrical stove, Extraction hood, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Water boiler, Coffee maker
- Bedrooms: Beds with box spring mattress, Linen cupboard, Dressing table with mirror, LCD TV in the master bedroom
Resort and neighbourhood features:
- Outdoor pool on resort
- Ski lift at 100m
- Subtropical in-door pool (Aquaworld)
- all kinds of sports and leisure possibilities at close range such as Golf, Tennis.
- Cesky Krumlov (middle age city; UNESCO heritage)
- hiking, cycling
Lipno Lake Resort is situated not far from the triangle point with Austria and Germany, on the banks of the elongated reservoir Lake Lipno (42 km length), in the middle of quiet and unspoiled countryside, 1400 km from London. 50 km from Linz Airport and 220 km from the beautiful capital Prague. This South Bohemian region, with the 42 km long Lake Lipno, is enchantingly beautiful. Because for years, it was not allowed to build in this region along the Austrian border, there truly still is unspoiled and pristine nature. Not only the country side is beautiful, but the region also has many cultural attractions. 25 km up north you can visit the UNESCO village, Cesky Krumlov. You have the marina in your front garden and the ski lift in the backyard. Because of the higher location the apartments have a magnificent lake-view.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.