Everything is clean & ready for your arrival, just bring yourselves and your clothes! This is a family flat with LOTS OF EXTRAS not often found in rented accommodation. Clock radios, hair dryers, all linen, towels, etc. Basic toiletries, laundry requirements & foodstuffs so you don’t need to shop on arrival.
Large airy lounge with original fireplace. Unlimited BT Broadband. Incoming landline phone. European & UK free to view SATELLITE TV with films and some Arabic channels. TV with DVD player, printer & speakers for laptop, iPad dock, electronic piano keyboard, small selection of books, DVDs & box games etc.
Very well equipped kitchen diner with:
• Washing machine
• Tumble dryer
• Coffee maker
• Water filter jug
• Orange squeezer
• Ice crusher
• Ironing board & iron
• Lots of pots and pans, etc.
Everything you need for your baby or toddler:
High chair, baby recliner, travel COT, stair gate, changing mat, steam steriliser, potty, small toilet seat & plastic step, safety catches on windows.
One bathroom with bath, basin & shower. Separate toilet also with basin.
Two large bedrooms with double beds and folding single beds & space for cot (provided). Small bedroom with single bed and desk (could double as study), space for a folding single mattress bed.
Central Heating, hot water, gas, electricity & local taxes all included.
• Portobello Road
• Kensington Gardens & Kensington Palace
• Marble Arch
• Hyde Park
• Oxford Street
Easy access to:
• Heathrow Airport (via Tube or Paddington station [Heathrow express or Heathrow connect services])
• Stansted Airport (via coach from Marble Arch)
• Gatwick Airport (via Victoria Station [Gatwick Express service])
• Oxford etc. via Paddington Station and/or M40.
Airport collection & 24 hour arrivals access can be arranged.
Detailed description (room by room)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Located on the 3rd Floor: (Lounge, Kitchen, Toilet)
• LOUNGE: 2 original windows with curtains & views over quiet street & communal gardens. Original fireplace. 2 sofas, 2 comfy chairs, large stool which folds out to make guest bed, footstool, rug, coffee table, dining table with 4 chairs, 2 other upright chairs, bookcase with books, shelves with DVDs , occasional table for laptop, printer & speakers for laptop, electronic musical keyboard, flat-screen digital TV with integral DVD player, iPad dock, 4 table lamps, various ornaments & house plants, selection of boxed games. cupboard with glass jugs & drinking glasses, table mats, teapots, etc. Baby chair. Cupboard with tools e.g. hammer, pliers, screwdriver etc. Spare light bulbs & candles. Fan for hot weather and convector heater for extra warmth if needed. Newspaper rack, waste paper bin etc.
• KITCHEN: Large window with curtains. Table with 5 chairs & two folding chairs. Cupboards & drawers. Electric oven and 4 ring gas hob. Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron & ironing board, laundry baskets etc. Microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, orange squeezer, liquidizer / ice crusher, small steam steriliser. Ample cutlery, crockery, glassware, tableware, cookware, bakeware, etc. to feed 12 and to cook and bake as if at home. Tea towels, hand towels, cleaning cloths, napkins, tablecloths etc. Pinafore & shopping bags, cleaning materials & laundry liquids, aluminium foil, cling film & kitchen towels. Fire extinguisher.
Basic foodstuffs are provided on arrival so you can make toast & tea, coffee etc before you shop. (If you e-mail us a list a week in advance we will shop for other foodstuffs for you - for a small charge.)
• TOILET: Large window with net curtain. Toilet & basin. Coat rack & space for shoes etc. House plants. Towels, toilet roll holder with rolls, bathroom scales, bins & laundry basket. Plastic step & toilet seat for toddlers.
Lower Corridor, Internal Stairs, Upper landing:
Doors, carpeted stairs, pictures, lights & fire extinguishers.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Located on the 4th Floor: (3 bedrooms, bathroom and upper landing)
• TWIN SINGLE BEDROOM: Window with blind, 2 single beds with duvets, pillows, linen & towels. Desk with cupboard & drawers, folding chair, shelf, mirror, clock, picture, desk lamp & table lamp. Large wardrobe with additional drawers.
Space for cot or folding single mattress for additional small person.
Under-bed drawers containing spare bed linen for all bedrooms.
• DOUBLE FRONT BEDROOM: Window with curtains, standard double bed with duvet, pillows, linen & towels, single folding bed with duvet, pillows, linen & towels. Dressing table / chest of drawers, small set of drawers, extremely large wardrobe, arm chair. Mirror, table lamps, picture, bedside lamps, hair dryer, clock radio.
Space for cot or folding single mattress for additional person.
• DOUBLE BACK BEDROOM (master bedroom): Window with curtains, double bed with duvet, pillows & linen, single folding bed with duvet, pillows, linen & towels. Chest of drawers, bedside tables with drawers, large wardrobe, chair, 2 small tables (suitcase rests). Mirror, table lamps, pictures, bedside lamps, hair dryer, clock radio.
Space for cot and / or folding single mattress for additional person.
Baby & toddler equipment is stored in this bedroom in the wardrobe and the cupboard above it including: Wooden folding high chair with straps & liner, travel cot with associated bed linen & blankets, baby changing mat, bouncer chair, potty, stair gate, bed guard rail, baby toiletries, some toys etc
• BATHROOM: Bath with shower. Basin with large under sink cupboard. Wall cupboards with toiletries. Laundry basket. Spare towels for swimming. Bath mat, non slip shower mat, shower curtain, houseplant etc. There is a large washing up bowl in the under sink cupboard which is big enough to use as a baby bath. Portable camping toilet in under sink cupboard for children's night time use. Basic toiletries are provided on arrival.