Welcome to Las Brisas, a beachside condominium overlooking the Gulf of Mexico in Madeira Beach, Florida.
Experience exquisite gulf coast views and sunsets and enjoy the white sand beaches and tranquil atmosphere that Madeira Beach has to offer.
This NEWLY REMODELED oceanfront condominium is massive with over 1500 square feet of living space. Enjoy the corner unit's wrap-around balcony, large living space and the convenience of the pool and beach just a few steps away.
We require a $500 security deposit and 50% of the rental amount to secure the date. The balance is due two weeks before rental date. The security deposit will be refunded within 10 business days, assuming there are no damages to the property.
Activities and Attractions
THERE IS A PUBLIC MARINA WITHIN 1/2 MILE, SO BRING YOUR BOAT!!!
You'll be just steps away from miles of white sandy beach and
numerous water activities, including:
• Boating and sailing
• Jet-skis and Water bikes, to name a few
Nearby Public Golf Courses:
• Largo Golf Course
• Mangrove Bay Golf Course
• Treasure Island Golf, Tennis & Recreation Center
• Twin Brooks Golf Course
A short drive will take you to historic Fort Desoto Park which has
900 acres consisting of five interconnected islands with over seven
miles of waterfront including three miles of beach. Kayak, canoe,
bike rentals are available. Manatee and dolphin sightings are
Fort DeSoto's beaches are consistently ranked among the best in the
Other Attractions include:
• John’s Pass Village & Boardwalk
• St. Petersburg Pier
• BayWalk in downtown St. Petersburg offers excellent dining,
shopping, and entertainment
• Busch Gardens
• The Pier Aquarium, St. Petersburg
• Florida Aquarium, Tampa
• Lowry Park Zoo
• Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center
• Museum of Science and Industry
• Salvador Dali Museum
• Florida International Museum
• Day Cruises (Gambling, Dolphin Watch, Dinner/Dance)
• Deep Sea Fishing
• Orlando/Disney World is just 90 minutes away
• 20 minutes from Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Devil
• Convenient to many Major League Baseball Spring Training
• 30 minutes from Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay
The Suncoast Trolley will take you from St. Pete Beach to Sand Key
daily with unlimited stops for $3.00 or $1.50 each way.
Within walking distance you'll find:
• Large grocery store
• Wide variety of restaurants, shops, nightclubs, bars
• Coffee shops, McDonalds, Waffle House, ice cream shops
• Gas station
Within a short drive you'll find:
• Miniature golf
• Arcade/amusement center
• Antique & specialty shops
• St. Petersburg/Clearwater airport is just a short drive
• Tampa airport is a 35 minute drive
Virtually anything you’ll need is close by!!!
Boating and sailing, jet-skis and Water bikes, John's Pass Village & Boardwalk, Busch Gardens, The Pier Aquarium, St, Petersburg, Tampa Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, Museum of Science and Industry, Salvador Dali Museum, Florida International Museum, Day Cruises (Gambling, Dolphin Watch, Dinner/Dance), Deep Sea Fishing, Orlando/Disney World is just 90 minutes away, 20 minutes from Tropicana Field, 30 minutes from Tampa Bay Buccaneers, The Suncoast Trolley will take you from St, Pete Beach to Sand Key daily with unlimited stops for $3, 00 or $1, 50 each way, Within walking/short driving distance you'll find, Large grocery store, Wide variety of restaurants, shops, nightclubs, bars, Coffee shops, McDonalds, Waffle House, ice cream shops, Gas station, Arcade/amusement center, Antique & specialty shops, Petersburg/Clearwater airport is just a short drive, Tampa airport is a 35 minute drive, Several Golf courses...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 - May 3
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.