The villa consists of 4 modern furnished apartments with separate entrance. Each apartment has cca 60 square metre and consists of a hallway, bedroom ( air conditioned), living room with sofa bed ( air conditioned), completely equipped kitchen, bathroom and terrace cca 14 square metre suitable for outdoor dining and overlooking the forest and the pool. The house has 4 parking places, wireless Internet and SAT TV.
Outdoor swimming pool is available to the guests in period 01.05 - 31.10. Around the pool there is a sun deck with deck chairs, umbrellas and outdoor shower
The house can be rented as a whole providing an ideal accommodation for larger groups or for families or friends who wish to enjoy holidays together (up to 12 persons) or each apartment can be rented individually.
Cilipi is unique location to spend active or passive holidays, to relax in peaceful village surrounding and excellent place to explore whole region from. It takes you just 3 minutes drive to the nearest beach, shop, post office, caffes, small restaurant, bank and ATM. Cavtat is within 10 min drive, Dubrovnik is within 30 min and Montenegro border within 30 minutes drive. What makes Cilipi even more inviting is the vicinity of the International Airport of Dubrovnik that largely contributed to the tourist development of this region over the past decade
We recommend our guests to have a car because every day they can go for a swimming in a different location (there are lots of very nice swimming spots around... natural beaches not yet discovered by tourists), to the different restaurants ( in this region there are many small family restaurants – rural households that serve domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionaly prepared ), on various trips : visit Dubrovnik and Cavtat, boat trips (to the local islands, fish picnic, glassboat, National park Mljet ), visiting wineries (opportunity to taste and buy premium wines of the region), visiting neighburing countries ( Boka Bay in Montenegro; Mostar and Medjugorje in BiH), horse riding, jeep safari, ATV safari, water sports, walking ( using well-marked walking paths) cycling, hiking, free climbing, sea kayaking ect.....
Recommanded places and events in vicinity to visit:
1. Folklore events - have been organized in Cilipi each Sunday from Easter to the end of October for over three decades. Already from 9 a.m.onwards, one can take a look at the exhibited traditional handicrafts, visit the museum that bears rich ethnographic source material from the entire region of Konavle and taste the sweet traditional wine Prošek or brandy Travarica while klapa Cilipi (klapa is a Dalmatian a cappella harmony-singing group) performs beutiful dalmatian songs. At the local square in front of the St. Nicholas' Church, at 11.15, the local folklore ensemble will introduce you with the customs and traditions of Konavle. Specialty of the area and Konavle people is in distinctive traditional costumes and embroidery. The best way to experience the traditions of Konavle is to visit Sunday morning folklore performances in Cilipi.
2. The sea -Luka rocky beach and Pasjaca pebble beach – unique natural bathing area known mostly to local people
3. Historical towns Cavtat and Dubrovnik
4. Horseback riding school, recreational trail rides ( a tour that offers relaxing and exciting horse ride along 11 km long path which leads through the olive groves and pine forest towards the fomous Konavle rocky seaside),
5.ATV safari (a modern-concept, slightly adventurous field trip during which you can explore Konavle driving small ATV vehicles (driver's licence not required).
6.Rural households that offer domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionaly prepared
7.Jeep safari- a chance to experience Konavle in a bit of adventurous manner. Driving in air-conditioned jeeps you will cruise through Konavle from its hill side to the most southern tourist destination in Croatia - Molunat, and finish the trip with a meal in the old Mill of Konavle, built in the 16th century.
8. Diving center ( Cavtat)- offers a diving activities ( Underwater world is very attractive for diving activities. Nearby, next to Cavtat there are several ancient sites, the largest and most attractive in the Adriatic, including ones in the Mediterranean. They are extremely valuable sites with over 1800 amphorae and pithoi, which originate from the first century BC and the first and 2 century AD. In addition Cavtat seabed abounds in beautiful underwater walls that reach up to 100 feet deep, underwater caves and sunken ships from the ancient times and recent past.) . and wide selection of water sports too
9. Boat trips ( to the local islands, fish picnic, glassboat, National park Mljet)
10. Sea cayaking
11. Free climbing
14 If you want to immerse yourself into the distant history of Konavle region, make sure you visit Illyrian piles in Mikulici, Mithraeum in Mocici or tombstones in Brotnice and St. Barbara church in Dubravka. Beautiful surroundings and heritage of the Republic of Dubrovnik is best to meet during visit of the mills on the river Ljuta or fortress Soko Grad. Cosmopolitanism and connectivity of this region with global trends of second half of the 19th and the first half of the 20th century could be felt in the Gallery Bukovac, Mausoleum of family Racic or Collection of Baltazar Bogisic.