|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The house is ideal for a large family or two couples with babies. We offer a wonderful bourgeois abode located in the popular district of Mourillon, in Toulon. The house is 5 min away on foot from the famous Provencal markets of Lafayette and Mourillon, as well as the beaches and the coves (Mourillon and Mitre). The house has been recently renovated in summer by a well-known architect.
Level 1 (basement):
- Garage with remote-controlled gate (and two parking spaces, private, outside),
- Laundry (with washing machine and tumble dryer)
- Game room with sun trap (colouring books)
Level 0 (garden level):
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen, leading to the garden and terrace
- Dining room for 8 people
- lounge with double sided fireplace + built in
- TV room (New 126 cm Sony screen + DVD)
- Toilet and hand basin
Level 1 (first floor):
- 3 large bedrooms, two of which have a traditional balcony: one bedroom with a single bed and a crib, one bedroom with a cot (80x190 cm), and one bedroom with two single beds (90x200 cm).
It is possible to add a travel cot.
- One bathroom with a shower, a bathtub, and two washbasins
- 1 separate WC.
Level 2 (second floor):
- Master suite (large bedroom in the attic, with air conditioning, 180x200 cm king-size bed, and desk)
- One bathroom with a slate shower, a bathtub, 2 bowl sinks, and one WC
- Large fitted dressing room
- Training space with treadmill
The second floor offers a superb sea view.
South-facing and fenced, it offers a 500 sq.m space with rare plants, palm trees, and bamboos that provide a unique exotic atmosphere
- Living area with garden furniture
- 2 teak tables with matching chairs
- Gazebo / large Balinese bed (hut style) of 2x2 m
- Deck chairs
- Exterior shower,
- gated pool (electric shutter)
More (without additional fees):
- A giant inflatable toboggan for the pool
- cleaning twice per week
This villa has been completely renovated in 2010, using high quality materials.
The Owner purchased this house in 2009
Its appealing spaces, the charming garden, its calm, and it ideal location.
Toulon is a human-sized city, bordered by a wild coastline ideally located between Marseille and Nice.
It is ideally located in the picturesque district of Mourillon, between the sea and the Provencal market, very close to the harbour and the Toulon Roadstead, the biggest in Europe.
There are many boat trips starting from Toulon harbour: visit the roadstead - Visit the Îles d'Or: Porquerolles, Port-Cros, and Île du Levant.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - Jun 26 2015
7 night minimum stay
Jun 27 2015 - Aug 31 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||€2,000|
30% d'acompte seront demandés lors de la réservation
la totalité lors de la remise des clés+un chèque de caution de 2000€ (non encaissé)
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.