In nature, away from the stress, noise and pollution, we have created a unique place where you can finally unwind completely.
The 1st thing you notice when arriving at Château is this feeling of caring waves generated by these stones responsible for 800 years of history.
Madières Castle is located in a magnificent setting on the transition from the old Route of Spain, he was a sentinel of Causses and Cévennes.
Its ranking in 2011 as a UNESCO World Heritage is an outstanding recognition for an authentic area where man and nature are in perfect harmony.
Also Historical Monument, Castle was mentioned for the first time in the archives under the reign of Philippe Auguste in 1181.
Suites and rooms between Luxury and Prestige offer large volumes sleek in a warm atmosphere that encourages calm and serenity.
The park of 4 hectares of Mediterranean vegetation with many species, a large variety of flowers and plants, herbs and generous green foliage.
You will find:
- A large pool and children's pool surrounded by large terraces open and shaded sunloungers and hanging chairs exotic wood.
- A POOL HOUSE for lunches and dinners with vegetarian guest tables.
- A 100% ORGANIC GARDEN 1200 m2 which "supplies" your delicious dishes daily with Christian Gardener.
- A Cretan labyrinth meditation and 3 menhirs.
- 3 PLATFORMS DEDICATED TO YOGA including 2 outside in the castle, with views of the breathtaking cliffs.
- 2 AREAS OF MASSAGE, 1 indoor area and an outdoor tent facing the mountain, our masseuses provide treatments renowned throughout the region.
- Among the NEW 2014, which will produce 30 HIVE Honey Bio Châteauzen a AREA FARMER 400 m2 with more chickens and soon a couple of babies Peacocks, an ART & EXPO HALL where many painters and sculptors you offer their works continuously throughout the season.
THE RIVER 'SCREW' soon ranked 1st wild river in France flows 5 minutes walk below the property. Swimming in the pure and fresh water remains a sublime and unforgettable experience.
THE CIRCUS NAVACELLES
Historical Monument since 1983 is located less than 15 km from the Castle, the largest canyon in Europe is one of the first tourist vistas of southern France and the most visited in the region.
THE CAVE OF THE GIRLS is located 15 km from the Castle; giant stalactites and stalagmites, the calcite flows, large columns, translucent draperies impressed the inventors of modern caving.
Cave is equipped with the first underground tourist funicular in Europe.
CANOE-KAYAK 20 minutes from Castle. The ride family
Sports descent in the grandiose setting of the Hérault.
The whole area is a wild and unspoiled beauty, "Screw" flowing at 200 m below the Castle River is recognized as one of the four purest of France.
FAUNA AND FLORA EXCEPTIONAL
An incredible diversity of species to discover, including the Golden Eagle, a variety focused on the region of Causses and Cévennes.
THE NATIONAL PARK Cevennes
A conservatory living: the Massif des Cevennes National Park in the mountains of southern France, between Auvergne and Languedoc identify over 1500 plant species, a third of the French Flore.
WALKING OR mountain bikes gracefully Castle. Enjoy your stay from the space of one day, to meet this wild and untouched nature.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Apr 1 2014 - Jun 30 2014
|Une nuit en suite comprend :
- Cours de yoga quotidien
- Massage relaxant ( avec supplément )
- Accès à la piscine
- Accès à la bibliothèque
- Accès au fauteuil massant mediform
- Accès au bol d’air jacquier
- Prêt (dans la limite du séjour) d’un VTT
- Ménage journalier
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.