Bourniquel Castle Rental Photos and Description
Historical rental chateau for 10 people
Historic castle of the Counts of Saint-Exupery since 1734 in the heart of Perigord, close to castles and major sites of the Dordogne, quiet, in the middle of a hundred acres of woodland and meadows. This exceptional residence has a capacity of 10 people.
It is completely restored.
The accommodation (300m2) which occupies the central and eastern wings of the chateau has recently been refurbished and elegantly furnished, sleeping a maximum of 10 people and comprising:
- The main entrance hall of the chateau (20m2) leading to the grand staircase and the first floor bedrooms.
- Two separate salons (20m2) furnished with antiques.
- The main dining room of the chateau (30m2) which was the guardroom of the castle is vaulted with open fireplace and large dining room table and small sitting area at one end.
- A salon with an open fireplace and satellite TV.
- A newly refurbished large fitted kitchen (20m2) and utility room.
- A shower room with WC which leads out to the swimming pool area .
- Another staircase leads from the kitchen to the bedrooms upstairs. There are five of them all leading off a long corridor with four more bathrooms.
- one bedroom (35m2) with a double bed (1.8m), with an ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, a double basin and wc.
- one bedroom (35m2) with two single beds (90cms) which can be put together with an ensuite showerroom with basin and WC.
- one bedroom (35m2) with two single beds which cannot be put together with a washbasin and another intercommunicating door to bedroom 3.
- one bedroom (22 m2) with two single beds which can be put together as a double bed with an ensuite bathroom.
- one bedroom with a 1,4m bed with a washbasin, a separate WC
- a bathroom which serves both bedrooms 3 and 5.
Two of the double rooms (35m2) are sufficiently large to have a third bed.
- There are four bathrooms on the first floor, three with baths, showers and WCs and one with a shower and WC.
With its swimming pool 12X6 m enclosed with security alarms,
Mr & Mrs de Saint-Exupéry propose a top-of-the-range vacation resort to you.
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Bruno de SAINT-EXUPERY
Henri and Bénédicte de Saint-Exupéry welcome you to Chateau Cardoux, they have a passion for their property. They share their love for this place and its history with all their guests. Since 2000, hundreds of clients from around the world and to which most became friends were charmed by the authenticity of this quiet and close to nature instead.
Bruno de SAINT-EXUPERY purchased this castle in 1734
Why Bruno de SAINT-EXUPERY chose Bourniquel
Maison des Comtes de Saint-Exupéry since 1734 Cardoux Castle is steeped in history and authenticity: it is an old landmark in particular supporters of the Fronde. The owners wanted to share their story and their commitment to this unique place.
What makes this castle unique
Quiet, rest assured, beautiful architecture, authentic house in the heart of Périgord. Quality of reception. Near the valley of the Dordogne and attractions.