St Cyprien House Rental Photos and Description
It enjoys a flowered yard, shops and restaurants at easy walking distance
This pretty house, decorated with care, is to be found in the oldest part of the picturesque village of St Cyprien, in the heart of the 'Black Perigord' with all the must seen of Dordogne in a 20 miles radius.
It enjoys a lovely yard to dine outside al fresco.
The center of the village with shops, good restaurants and bars and a very attractive market on the Sundays, is at walking distance from the house.
Also at a short stroll away from the house is the Dordogne river in which you can swim with no danger.
Set on two levels the house offers :
- a lounge area with table and chairs to dine in and comfortable sitting room with TV, dvd player and broadband wireless connexion to internet. This rooms leads to the terrace area.
- a open plan kitchen fully fitted.
- a shower room with shower unit, washbasin.
- separate toilets interconnected with the shower room
From the lounge massive staircases leads to the 1st floor where is a large bedroom with a 160 cm large, wardrobe and desk.
- The comfortable sofa offers an extra sleep for 1 or 2 children.
For the comfort of our guests traveling by flights, the bed linen and towels are provided with no extra charge.
- lovely yard with rose trees and lavenders, equipped with table and chairs to dine outside al fresco.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
About Mrs Sabine Grossemy
We are based in Saint Cyprien, in the heart of the Dordogne, and act as year round caretakers for the beautiful residences we look after, all within a 30kms radius of our office. We know them inside and out, and so can recommend the most suitable property for you.
In the majority of cases, our properties are second homes, regularly occupied by the owners. As such they are fully equipped and benefit from a superior comfort and decoration.
By renting through us you avoid the middleman and so benefit from rental prices free of commission charges.
You can see our wide selection of holiday homes on our site:
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Dordogne!