The room, with a separate entrance from the garden, is located on the ground floor of a two storey dwelling.
Possibility to park the car in the garden.
There is a double bed or 2 single beds plus request to request a third bed.
Bathroom with bath, shower and washing machine.
For exclusive use of white lovely veranda with table and chairs.
Corner garden, with table and chairs.
After a long day of sightseeing to discover the historical and artistic beauty of the area, you can relax in the garden reading a good book, and maybe even enjoy a good glass of local wine.
VERY quiet area.
200 m Bakery, Deli at 150 meters., With typical Italian and in our area.
Wines of the Euganean Hills, cheese, ham Montagnana, etc..
The historic center is easily reached in less than 5 minutes walk.
Este is a good starting point to visit:
- The great art cities: Venice, Padua, Verona, Vicenza, Ferrara, Bologna, Mantua ...
- Small medieval towns: Este, Montagnana, Monselice, ArquÃ Petrarch, Citadel, Chioggia, Asolo ...
- The Euganean Hills, The Riviera del Brenta, the Po Delta, I Berici
- The Adriatic Sea,
- The Venetian Villas
- Ideal for hiking and biking
- Cultural events and festivals.
- Taste the local cuisine
- Golf at 20km
ESTE, in a quiet area, 300 meters from the historic center. Within walking distance to restaurants, bars, pizzerias and ice cream parlors, shops and supermarkets, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts. Este is a lovely medieval town nestled at the foot of the Euganean Hills (Regional Park). Recommended visits: the National Archaeological Museum, the Cathedral with its painting by Tiepolo dedicated to Santa Tecla.
Este is an ideal base for hiking or biking the Euganean Hills.
A few kilometers away are worth a visit:
- Borgo di Petrarca ArquÃ where you can see the Tomb and the House of the Poet Francesco Petrarca.
- Montagnana with its beautiful medieval walls,
- Padua: Scrovegni Chapel, the University, the Prato della Valle, the Botanical Garden, Piazza delle Erbe, Piazza dei Signori, etc. ..
- Palladio's villas,
- The Riviera del Brenta
- The Po Delta
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add €5 per night, per additional guest|
|Notes||per il terzo letto prevedere 5.00 euro in più a notte.
Acconto di 50.00 euro alla prenotazione, il saldo, in contanti, all'arrivo alla consegna delle chiavi.
3 euro al giorno, nel periodo estivo, come contributo, per il consumo dell'elettricità per l'ARIA CONDIZIONATA.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.