: A7 Junction 17 before Montélimar
: La Grande Motte
: Cafe du Siécle
: La Croix de Beauzon, Borne
: Hotel de l'Europe, Joyeuse
• La Petite Grange is a restored vaulted stone barn situated between Lablachère and Joyeuse in the South of the Ardèche which comprises living/dining area, kitchen, large upstairs bedroom, en-suite bathroom and a large shaded terrace.
• Ideal for a couple or small family – suitable for 3 people (or 4 if one is a baby).
• Near to the stunning Ardèche Gorge, Ardèche and Chazzezac rivers - a mecca for canoeing and kayaking - and Cevennes National Park.
• Close to Les Vans, Balazuc, Ruoms, Aubenas, Vogue and Vallon Pont D’Arc.
• Within striking distance of Montélimar, Orange, Avignon, Nîmes, Arles, Uzès, Montpellier, Grenoble, Lyon, the Camargue, Provence and the Alps.
• Available local activities include – canoeing, kayaking, rock climbing, bouldering, walking, cycling, mountain biking, canyoning, caving, paragliding, swimming, horse riding, tennis, boules, high wires, skiing and bird-watching.
• Regular markets selling Ardechoise produce, craft markets, gastronomy, wine tasting, fabulous restaurants, cafés and bars.