Cascais Apartment Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, centre of Cascais, 24 hrs security, swimming pools and gardens
As you enter the house there is a spacious hall, an elegant and lightly room, with a dining table, an ample living room with a big sofa and a fireplace for the coolest nights of winter, with direct access to a big outside terrace area where you’ll find garden furniture, great for taking a rest while your children play at the swimming pool, just relax overlooking the beautiful garden or ideal for 'Al Fresco' meals. There´s a 24 hrs security.
There are 2 spacious bedrooms en-suite (one with bath and the other with shower), one with double queen size bed and the other one with 2 single beds. It’s also possible to provide a travel children cot.There is a separate kitchen, fully fitted, with laundry area.
Luxury and comfortably furnished, with all home requirements, you’ll find everything you need to get your vacations unforgettable, such as: cable TV (with international channels), DVD and wireless Internet ( at no extra cost). There is also central heating for the coldest winter nights.
This outstanding apartment is a new arrival to the holiday rental market in 2012. It’s fantastic for many types of holidays with family or friends. It’s ideally located in a prestigious area of Cascais, for enjoying either the sun and the beach, or the golf or just visit the lovely historic city of Lisbon and its surroundings!!! Within an exclusive closed condominium, with 24 hour security surveillance it has private gardens and huge swimming pools, one exclusive for children. To complete your relax you´ll find available sunbeds and umbrellas by the pool area. If you come by car, there’s a parking place in the garage with direct lift access.
It is conveniently located in a quiet neighbourhood, less than 10 minutes walking distance from a fantastic beach and a short drive from Cascais and Sintra, makes it an ideal location from which to explore the region. There’s a big commercial area, with supermarket, restaurants and other shops just in the next block. Total privacy in the centre of the animation but sheltered from the noise. You do not need a car as everything is within walking distance, but it is worth visiting the nice towns and beaches nearby. Train station is less than 1 km and there are also many buses just across the road.
This holiday apartment is a fine base for those visiting Lisbon and its environs, who prefer to have a laid back holiday in a quiet and sophisticated environment, yet only a few minutes from a great city life. You can enjoy either the sun or the beach, the golf or just visit the cultural city of Lisbon or the historical town of Sintra and its surroundings. There´s culture, nature, sport, shopping and good food. Don´t miss it!
Very near locations not to be missed:
• Golf courses (there are many golf courses on the Estoril Coast with varying degrees of difficulty suitable for all types of players - Quinta da Marinha Golf Club, Oitavos Dunes Golf, Penha Longa Golf Club, Estoril Golf Club among others );
• Guincho Beach is 5 kilometres away and is ideal nautical sports (surf, kitesurf, windsurf, sailing)
• Cascais local beaches, all with individual features, quiet waters, some provide sunbeds and umbrellas, with several quality restaurants and cafés
• The Cascais' Marina and Yatch Club, a worldwide recognized location for water and nautical sports, with several restaurants, shops and other commerce at about 2 Km;
• A Casa das Histórias Paula Rego – contemporary art in Cascais - is one of the newest museums in the ever-developing Lisbon-area culture scene
• Shopping centers (Cascais Villa and Cascais Shopping) at a 10 minutes ride
• The beautiful Portuguese capital city of Lisbon around 20Km away (can be reached by car, train or bus)
• The romantic world heritage town of Sintra and its splendid castles (Quinta da Regaleira, Palácio da Vila de Sintra e Palácio da Pena )
• Estoril's famous Formula One circuit is easily reached .
• The famous Casino Estoril, the biggest in Europe
• Cabo da Roca - the most western point of Europe, a required visit point;
• The center of Cascais is a picturesque old fishing village, with small urban beaches where you can admire the boats of fishermen. Be sure to visit the historic center of Cascais and its typical narrow streets and picturesque.
Cascais city is amazing to explore and enjoy on your own, and we’ll be happy to help you in your visit!
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only