Overall it was a great trip. Condo was right in the center of everything. Everyone was very helpful. Some things to know:
- Huge bedrooms, there are 4 master bedrooms. Each has its own bath and two of them have double king beds.
- Unit has three floors. Downstairs are two bedrooms, middle floor is kitchen and two living room areas, upstairs are two more big bedrooms. There are no bathrooms on the middle living/kitchen floor
- Great location, close to beach and 5th Avenue shopping/restaurants
- Outside of building and some finishes in the unit could use updating/attention but nothing major
- Stairs are steep, have to watch your step
- Marco, the manager, was very responsive, let us borrow a van for the day which was great
- Construction in advance of season made the weekdays a little loud. Areas of the pool area were roped off. Pool area was nice, lots of furniture and places to hang out. When the work is done should be a really nice spot. No glass ware allowed, the security guard will provide plastic cups.
- No view to the beach, unless you go to rooftop which is a little treacherous
- Owner and manager had lots of great suggestions for restaurants, ask for them and go.