My wife and I went to visit Merida for 2 months. We stayed at the Jardins de Merida during our whole stay, and we absolutely LOVED IT.
- how well located the property was. It is right in the middle of the historical center, and everything is at a 5 minutes walking distance.
- the property. You feel like you are living in a little hacienda, surrounded by trees and peace (which is very important as Merida is a loud city at times).
- our house. We had all of the comfort of home, with a more modern / exotic touch to it! The decoration, the paintings, the ''ambiance'', everything made us feel like we were in a second home.
- the owners! They were helpful in every way and tried to make our stay as pleasant as possible. If we had a small problem with our house (happened once, with electricity), they would solve the problem in no time.
- our neighbors. The people renting at the same time as us were absolutely charming too! It felt like living in a discrete property and being able to meet people who love travelling too.
We didn't love:
We definitely recommend this place for anyone wanting to spend some time in the Yucatan. It is our number 1 choice, and we will be coming back next year for another 2 months!