I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
I was very happy with the location.
The vacation rental was very clean.
The property manager was very helpful.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
I stayed at the Timeless with a large group of friends in October. Our primary purpose was hiking and hanging out and the property really was great.
- Location is terrific - very convenient to Dolly Sods, Roaring Plains, Seneca Rocks, etc.;
- Bedrooms and bathrooms were a good size;
- Excellent kitchen;
- Views of the lake are spectacular;
- Premium cable (no HD) and WIFI that worked great for my group;
- Hot tub is very large and gets as hot as you can take; and
- Overall layout of the house, including the loft in the main house and the separate carriage house is ideal.
Cons (all minor):
- A few animal encounters - evidence of field mice in the house (although we did not actually see any) and bold racoons will attempt to access the trash; and
- Evidence of wear on the carpet and the exteiror of the house; and
- Fridge seems a bit small for a 6 bedroom house.
Overall, we were very pleased with the experience!