I was somewhat dissatisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
I was very happy with the location.
The vacation rental was very clean.
The property manager was very helpful.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Had a very good time overall. Great location and scenery. Plenty of space for everyone. Very nice setting. Secluded and fairly private. Kids had a great time playing around the property. Perfect amount of space for 2 families to not step on each other's toes. View from the downstairs living room is spectacular and could sit there looking out for hours. Although I don't feel any of the below observations lowered the quality of our stay, or were worth complaining about, but I feel you might want to be aware of them, since you are asking for feedback:
1. toilet flush handles were loose and fell off frequently.
2. The downstairs portion of the house had a dank, moldy, not so fresh smell. Ceiling fans would help alleviate this I believe.
3. water leek above master downstairs bedroom causing mold and rot on the ceiling.
4.some light fixtures /bulbs broken or damaged.
5. putrid fish smell in kitchen downstairs upon our arrival.
6. House was not fully stocked with Toilet paper and Paper towels. Also the propane tank for the BBQ was empty.
7. Not much in the way of kitchen/cooking equipment.
The one thing that did lower the quality of our stay was the lack of internet. I was planning on working from the house but ended up needing to drive to Langley to get work done. Tara management did an excellent job trying to help us with this, and I understand they are sending us a refund for the internet we did not have available to us. Very nice and easy to deal with.