families (I meant :-) with teens for a total of 14. All from the Baltimore, MD area.
The house is neat and clean: I would be agreed with the reviews from Eric B. and Pat G, so: no repeat from me.
I'm glad that I went with the rental because at the time I booked, in early April, there was only one review and it was so... negative!
Owner, Mr. Jason, is easy to talk with and understanding. So, call/email him if you have questions or concerns with the rental property or your stay.
There are a couple of notes I'd like to share, in case you want to enjoy your stay, too:
1. The carpet on the upper floor, although being cleaned, looks worn out with a number of stain spots can give a "it's dirty" feeling with your bare foot.
2. The security deposit can take a long while to get back to you:
- As of yesterday, Sept 8th, the listing in HomeAway still says "... refund in 7 days or less from check-out...".
- We left on August 24th and I just got an email yesterday afternoon said "a refund was processed...".
- This morning, Sept 9th, it has not showed up in my account yet.
If you're ok with 1 and 2 then you should book this rental before someone else does :)